Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'd like to point out I argued repeatedly that you should not modkill anyone and remove that stupid rule (and only have "no editing posts with votes")

Id like to point out 

BBB- went out like a champ

Forge- made a fun D2

Orca- trolled like a MVP troll 

Squire- should have been modkilled

Swag- almost intentionally modkilled 

This was an Allstar mafia performance. 10/10 id play this game again. So much fun!

• Like 2

On 1/26/2021 at 9:17 PM, Blue said:

latest?cb=20090926163820

Darkhawk, Developing Ability Thief, Thunderbolts

Formerly known as the Vulture, you gained a new superhero identity after General Ross recruited you into the Thunderbolts team to take back the city from Carnage. That doesn’t mean you’re willing to stick your neck out for anybody, though.

Each Night, you may choose one player who has been eliminated. You will gain their ability (with some exceptions or modifications). You may have up to three abilities at a time; if you choose to take a new ability, you must choose an ability to lose. You may gain both passive and active abilities (with some exceptions), but all count towards your limit of three. Each Night, you may use an ability you have gained instead of gaining a new ability.

You win if you are alive AND Carnage has been eliminated.

Blue: 

tenor.gif?itemid=14120688

Town/Green: I guess blue ruined indies again #NeverAgain #KillAllNonTown 

Edited by Pickle Rick

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

I did too and voted myself and then asked if people still wanted me to try. Not my fault here 

lol I honestly was hoping you had something dumb to say to confuse town. My only real way of winning was to make sure you and swag were alive. After swag died I didn’t exactly have much of a shot. 

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Blue: 

tenor.gif?itemid=14120688

Town/Green: I guess blue ruined indies again #NeverAgain #KillAllNonTown 

tbh I'm glad if that's what y'all take out of this, Bcb had no business not being the vote after Swag died and game kept going

• Like 2

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

lol I honestly was hoping you had something dumb to say to confuse town. My only real way of winning was to make sure you and swag were alive. After swag died I didn’t exactly have much of a shot. 

Incredibly, I think you would have won (well, "won") had you just been honest about your wincon. Only four T-bolts left at that point, all you needed to do was ask Rack/KSJ how many recruits they had and to point them out to you. I think H4H would have voted Josh, Rags, and ET out without question, lol.

18 minutes ago, Blue said:

Incredibly, I think you would have won (well, "won") had you just been honest about your wincon. Only four T-bolts left at that point, all you needed to do was ask Rack/KSJ how many recruits they had and to point them out to you. I think H4H would have voted Josh, Rags, and ET out without question, lol.

Eh that’s no fun, i liked the idea of trying to hulk smash everyone and hope swag coulda pulled out 1 kill for me and maybe bcb had something left in the tank.

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Eh that’s no fun, i liked the idea of trying to hulk smash everyone and hope swag coulda pulled out 1 kill for me and maybe bcb had something left in the tank.

Yeah, I don't blame you for playing it the way you did, I probably would have done something similar in your shoes. You had no way of knowing definitively how many Thunderbolts were left at that point unless you completely trusted Rack/KSJ, let alone whether any of them could screw you over (Touch could and definitely tried to).

Edited by Blue