Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

13. @TheKillerNacho spends the majority of his class time drawing anime and trying to watch Pokemon reruns on his Chromebook, while the teacher is oblivious to him, thinking that he's actually paying attention during class. No one seems to mind, as he gets "okayish" enough to good grades, knowing where that minimum threshold of good is and toeing the line

14. @Ragnarok just need(ed) the right mentor teacher along the way. Is he going to grow up to be a bar bouncer or a lawyer? Is he going to be a detriment to society and waste that intellectual prowess, or is he going to apply himself? This stoic young man just needs the right mentor in his life to help him see the light...but eventually, it's up to him.

@Ragnarok I will be your Master Yoda 

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You think you’re gonna intimidate me with some ******* hoity toity salted caramel mumbo jumbo.

I bet your risotto is overcooked.

My Rissoto is like sex with Salma Hayek - absolutely perfect, no additives required, and you'll want a cigarette afterwards.

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

look at what mentioning him and dropping a few votes on him did.    Went from posting lyrics to engaging and responding....Step 1 in things

Sooo you say nothing to pickle? Not a word to orca? Did you skip most of the part where I was basically out chatting otherwise? We just got done saying I was posting more than “normal” and which means the last maybe 2 games. 

6 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Now let's add attacking your attackers to the scum checklist.

Did I attack you? Did I move a vote on you? Do you now feel threatened? Or did I ask a question?

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So, I'm scum then? Why not push me if that's the case? Also, he's not hunting you because you're an inactive. He laid out a pretty decent D1 case on you as to why. You using this rationale is...well...intentionally obtuse/scummy or a head scratcher.

Did I say you were scum? I don’t think I’ve said anyone was scum besides swag? I didn’t say anything to you because all you’ve said is what daniel and squire has already said, your idea floating isn’t all that much to comment back on