Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Well you have to remember, most of the time, people that are inactives.... done just magically become active. They aren’t typically going to just go read up. They come in and read the post they are tagged in, vote, maybe say something smartass, and then leave.... pushing an inactive does nothing. Your better off pushing someone posting. A singular vote for them, go for it, even if it’s a end of the day swing vote that moves votes off someone does more and will tell more than the mid day pretend push of an inactive.

I see your opinion differs from mine.  

Most games, scum hit the active players and leave the inactives for late game when more are suspicious of those players and it clouds the process.  

Last game, D2 is Daboyle, Matts and Orca as the main 3 wagons late in the day.  matts was a driving force in the thread, Daboyle had hardly posted.  Orca claimed info and the result was a vote for the more active player in Matts.    fast forward 3 days and there is Daboyle continuing to be inactive and that slot still needs to be resolved.  

@gopherwrestleris it easier to get a read or information to connect players when they are active or are inactive?

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

It would have been a null tell if you originally said you were town.

but you decided to make it wierd, and now look at this mess you made :)

I was assisted by your guidance and help each step of the way. Thanks.

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

md4l 

Such an early claim lol

See what I’m saying? I never lied about anything, was hesitant to answer because my alignment and role is our most valuable resource. So now after telling the truth, people don’t believe it. What a start here.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

See what I’m saying? I never lied about anything, was hesitant to answer because my alignment and role is our most valuable resource. So now after telling the truth, people don’t believe it. What a start here.

Would you believe it? Especially when you said if you die day one you're gonna sit out a few games lol