Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

shark GIF by Nat Geo Wild

...I've seen this move before BBB. It won't end well for you.

buff is caught.

1. pretends he suddenly found nacho suspicious for finding bucky on the wiki, when buff commented on that previously, basically agreeing that nacho found dirt on md4l

2. buff watched the marvel movies so he knows bucky isnt a bad guy in later marvel movies, so agreeing with nacho was insincere anyway.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

All day this has been my answer. "I know that I'll miss the kids and having the chance to impact them." I don't believe in making decisions on an emotional high or low, including 2020-2021...but this year and where I see education headed with virtual options, outsourcing, philosophies I don't believe in or buy into...I don't know...a lot to consider here. I may send in my resume and follow up and see. 10 years of investing is a long time, so I'm at a crossroads of where I stick it out or move on altogether.

Anyway, back to Mafia I suppose.

would leaving be something that is permanent?   Could you keep up the necessary requirements to be licensed and at some point in time return?

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

Vote Count

MD4L - 1 - Swag

Touch - 1 - ET80

Swag - 1 - Gopher

Gopher - 1 - Daniel

Buff - 4 – Mwil, Nacho, Malf, Counselor

Bcb - 1 – Josh

KSJ – 4 – Squire, Forge, MD4L, Tk3

Nacho – 1 – Buff

Counselor – 1 - Rack

Need votes from @The Orca @Pickle Rick @theuntouchable @kingseanjohn

yall really want swag to break the tie, eh?

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@rackcs and @Blue I have the opportunity to leave education and land a job while making a $30-$50K annual raise. I need you to tell me why I’m considering not leaving the field. I’m serious. What’s wrong with me?

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

All day this has been my answer. "I know that I'll miss the kids and having the chance to impact them." I don't believe in making decisions on an emotional high or low, including 2020-2021...but this year and where I see education headed with virtual options, outsourcing, philosophies I don't believe in or buy into...I don't know...a lot to consider here. I may send in my resume and follow up and see. 10 years of investing is a long time, so I'm at a crossroads of where I stick it out or move on altogether.

Anyway, back to Mafia I suppose.

I mean I can't say I wouldn't strongly, strongly consider it just for the pay raise alone. But as much as this year has made me question things, the grass isn't always greener. I don't know about your current situation, but I really enjoy my coworkers and my job in general (this year notwithstanding). While it's not easy it does at least leave me fulfilled most days. Not every job can do that. Even when I have tough days I have moments with my students that make it worth it and put things in perspective for me. 

Now again, that offer seems really nice. I would absolutely strongly consider it. But it's tough to leave a job that you know you can do well and that you know can make you feel good at the end of the day for one where who knows if you'll feel the same way.

• Like 1