Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Out of likes, but yes. It would be a change and I’d be doing program management on an Air Force base as a civilian, potentially some periodic travel, and leave my work at work...but I’ve never had a desk job to this extent

Do you get to fly fighter jets???  that would be pretty cool.   Top Gun style.  

yet another fun mafia game.   everyone is in a pair....pilot and wingman.........BUT some pairs are both town/scum, some are mixed town and scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Just now, squire12 said:

yet another fun mafia game.   everyone is in a pair....pilot and wingman.........BUT some pairs are both town/scum, some are mixed town and scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Actually, ironically enough it would potentially involve helping a few Middle Eastern countries with their F-16 program.

high five tom cruise GIF by STARZ

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That was Malf’s coronavirus bastard game. Don’t rob me of my nailing you for the wrong reasons Rags. I’ll make a few calls to my UT Booster friends and Heupel will be gone tomorrow.

I'm terrible at remembering what happened in what game.

Hah!  I would have to have hope in UT football for that to be a threat.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I think I understand your reasoning on Gopher.   Can you share anything on the others?

I am leaning town on Counselor and josh.   Nacho neutral to scum.   Pickle only came in later in the day and I will need to read back

Gopher yeah.  There was something about Counselor's push on racks all day that just seemed fake to me.  Seemed like after the inactive discussion early on he was just picking one to push that hadn't been picked yet.  Idk.  Not a strong lean.

Josh had a post that I thought was disingenuous, and I commented on it.  That's all that jumped out.

Nacho not knowing Winter Soldier was a hero seems fishy.

Pickle laid kinda low a long time, more than seems usual.

This is mostly if I die, here are my thoughts list.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

Actually, ironically enough it would potentially involve helping a few Middle Eastern countries with their F-16 program.

high five tom cruise GIF by STARZ

and yes, there would be a JESTER role