Patriots, Steelers, Saints, Eagles - who returns to contention first?

Apparition

2 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

lol if the NFL takes high picks because of this, Goodell is a bigger joke than I thought. 

They should, selfish stuff like this could’ve steamrolled into a giant mess this year. Could’ve killed people if the right person caught it unknowingly.

New Orleans is a lovely city, but the Saints suck as an organization and I feel like it barely gets brought up.

On 1/25/2021 at 4:10 PM, Tk3 said:

If Wentz rebounds - then Eagles

If not..... I guess I really trust the Steelers organization? Maybe Patriots?

But Steelers and Saints are both in horrific cap situations and (imo) lack a QB

We literally are in one of the best cap situations following the 2021-22 season...

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

They should, selfish stuff like this could’ve steamrolled into a giant mess this year. Could’ve killed people if the right person caught it unknowingly.

New Orleans is a lovely city, but the Saints suck as an organization and I feel like it barely gets brought up.

Other teams did far worse and got nothing 

1 hour ago, BlaqOptic said:

We literally are in one of the best cap situations following the 2021-22 season...

I agree.. but your 2021 is major a problem, and if you try to keep Ben for 2021, it creates dead cap in 2022

Your 2022 is the time for a nice rebound, but it will depend on finding a serviceable QB

I'm not sure where what your beef is.... I literally said I choose the Steelers unless Wentz becomes elite again