Stafford traded to the Rams for Goff, multiple FRPs

TheRealMcCoy

1 hour ago, thebestever6 said:

Don't blame you and you can't even draft a QB of the future.

Yeah, if I were the man in charge, I'd have given Goff another go next year. If he didn't step it up, I'd have used my first round picks to trade up like Andy Reid did.

10 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Yeah, if I were the man in charge, I'd have given Goff another go next year. If he didn't step it up, I'd have used my first round picks to trade up like Andy Reid did.

With rookie wage scale this is probably the route I'd go too. But then again they also traded a lot for Ramsey it's win now for them.

2 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

With rookie wage scale this is probably the route I'd go too. But then again they also traded a lot for Ramsey it's win now for them.

I don't see the hurry.

EDIT: Well, I didn't, at least, before the trade.

Edited by jrry32

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I don't see the hurry.

EDIT: Well, I didn't, at least, before the trade.

I don't see the hurry either I mean that's a competitve division the window didn't necessarily get busted open with the trade either. Unless Russell Wilson actually does get traded. Cardinals are up an coming and I still think San Francisco has the deepest roster. 

I have always like Stafford have a feeling he could ball out in big games if Detroit was ever good. Hope his body holds up for you guys.

8 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

I don't see the hurry either I mean that's a competitve division the window didn't necessarily get busted open with the trade either. Unless Russell Wilson actually does get traded. Cardinals are up an coming and I still think San Francisco has the deepest roster. 

I have always like Stafford have a feeling he could ball out in big games if Detroit was ever good. Hope his body holds up for you guys.

I guess the thinking is to take advantage of a time where you have both AD and Ramsey in peak form, and not many picks to add for the future. 

29 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I think it's more Mcvay not wanting too coach a long time I think if he gets a ring he's done.

I think it's either this or he's way too obsessively competitive and cannot stomach to see any of his perceived competitors (Shanahan, LaFleur, etc.) win a ring before he does.