FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

knowing you, this means all shots from everyone in the games and all rounds in a single roll

This is clear bias and, frankly, bull****.

This is irrefutable proof that production is screwing me right out in the open.  Didn’t even take me to dinner first.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Well, everyone, I’d like to stick around. The person I’m up against has lied about you, deceived you, joked about your hair and spread crazy accusations about you.  I have done none of these things.

Since I posted this, the person I’m nominated against has told ANOTHER lie about each and every one of you.

Gotta GDT this cancer outta the house.

“Welcome to the veto ceremony. After much though, I have decided to use the veto on myself. Jason, as hoh, you are tasked with naming a replacement nominee” -Dwight

“Well, I hate to have to do this. But, I feel like if I put up someone weak or a floater, Outpost will stay. So to maximize my chance that he leaves, I nominate Pickle Rick, a strong player. 

Worst case scenario: the twins are broken up and let’s face it you two are running this game right now, you’re always going to be loyal to each other first and it’s getting to that point in the game where it’ll be too hard to beat ya. Further, when I used the veto to try and have outpost or Dwight backdoored a few weeks ago, you didn’t honor my wish and someone I actually liked had to leave.

If push comes to shove, I’m the muscle to get you out and break up the twins.

But again, I’m hoping and being told that everyone will vote out outpost and respect the wishes of the hoh so you should be fine anyways. Just going through my though process is all. If you guys wanna talk, I’d love that. If the twins now hate me, I understand.” -Jason

“The veto ceremony is adjourned.” -Dwight

Its official

@Pickle Rick and @Outpost31 are nominated for eviction

Its time to vote to evict.

noms dont vote.

@jasonwbantle will only vote in the event of a tie

you have until Thursday 3 PM cst to vote or you will be punished.

2. @swoosh

4. @Daboyle

5. @Shady Slim

6. @Dwight_Schrute

8. @TedLavie

9. @The Orca

10. @JoshstraDaymus

11. @gopherwrestler

12. @ET80