FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

Diary Entry 2:

Outpost probably goes to laundry mats all around town and takes jacked dudes socks and then puts them on his feet and get aroused and does his little chik chik chik pew thinkin bout how powerful those previous sock occupants feet were. the thing is he just wants to be powerful but he's stuck being a ****in idiot all day because of his really bad and dumb chemical composition 

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

So does Outpost31. 

Outpost31 had to do things he's not proud of to ensure getting that first win under his belt.  He got that first win.  He is now turning his attention to upholding the integrity of the game.

Non-participants, zombies and TLO will not last long in this game if Outpost31 has anything to say about it.

He will also not tolerate those who besmirch his good name.

If you're going to speak in the 3rd person, then commit to it. No "He", you lepton.

Amateur! Amateur! It's Amateur hour in the BB house people! Gimmie five bees for a quarter, come see Amateur hour at Showtime at the Apollo!

LastFickleAdder-max-1mb.gif

Sandman gonna gitcha!

12 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

you can SOB

suck our butts, stupid 

Gladly.

Speaking of butts, I'm getting a camera shoved up mine on Friday. Hopefully I'll finally know what the hell is going on with this faulty digestive system I was given. I want a refund. POS. 

Just now, swoosh said:

Gladly.

Speaking of butts, I'm getting a camera shoved up mine on Friday. Hopefully I'll finally know what the hell is going on with this faulty digestive system I was given. I want a refund. POS. 

And for all you viewers at home, this event is available for your viewing pleasure on CBS All-Access!

• Like 1

All of you - here's a sneak preview of the GREATEST DEVELOPMENT in BB History, the Joint Diary session of KTA!

Sit in awed silence!

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

You sad, pathetic sloppy people are going to get a treat today. You may ask "what did I do to get such blessings?" and I say to you that IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU DID, MOUNT KTA IS THE PINNACLE OF ALL THAT YOU LOVE NOW GET ME SOME GODDAM PIE!

So, here's the first of many new things the greatest BB duo ever is going to present this landmark season - in-game power rankings! The experts on BB tell you what to think, which is best for your health and well being!

17. Swoosh - Trash

16. Matts4313 - Trash bin

15. Daboyle - Trash, four years removed

14. Dwight_Schrute - Lurker trash

13. Pickle Rick - Dimension C-137 trash

12. Nazgul - 2nd place trash

11. The other Pickle Rick - Orca trash

10. Bantle - Ball o' anger trash

9. Outpost 31 - The Thing is trash, trash

8. JBURGH - Canadidian trash

7. Shady Slim - Down under trash

6. TLO - Too much money, trash

5. Mission - Too many STDs, trash

4. JoshDamus - "At least he ain't Whicker" trash

3. bcb - "I forget he exists" trash

2. ET - Future BACK TO BACK America's Favorite Player winner

1. Finn - Future BACK TO BACK Big Brother winner

That is all!

#WhenYouScaleTheMountain

#ThenYouBecomeTheMountain

#MountKTA

#Hashtag

You better believe you're going to get more of this - because you need KTA! Without us, you're aimlessly wandering around. We ARE the Franchise, you guys are Mid Level Exceptions on your best day!

Enjoy this morsel! Because with KTA, we all going to eat! KTA got that lobster and steak, you boys get that humble pie with a side of crow...