Super Bowl Thread: Yeah it sucks we're not in it...but they're gonna play anyway.

Leader

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Losing the SB for me.

I think that's the majority view, and maybe I'm just jaded because we've lost way more NFCCGs than SBs, but even this year. I feel like I could tolerate losing to KC in the SB given how good they are, etc. I'd hate it but could accept it. This Bucs loss is wayyy worse to stomach. 

8 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

This Bucs loss is wayyy worse to stomach. 

It is what it is.

We played better than week 6 - but they didnt bring anything we hadnt seen or couldnt expect.

Our problem is we didnt resolve it. They beat us the same way.

Now - our OT situation wasnt optimal (reason why I think KCs gonna have a harder time with Tampa this time around....) and our secondary play stunk - but still - they sacked AR five times - hit / pressured him I dont know how many other times - and our offense ground to a halt.

Tampa did exactly what we dreaded they'd do.  We failed to answer the call  IMO.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30842264/kansas-city-chiefs-assistant-coach-britt-reid-involved-multi-car-crash-life-threatening-injuries

Britt Reid, the son of Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid and the team's outside linebackers coach, was involved in a multicar accident Thursday night that has left a 5-year-old child with life-threatening injuries, according to a team statement and the police report.

According to an incident report provided by the Kansas City Missouri Police Department, a car ran out of gas on an on-ramp to Interstate 435 in Kansas City on Thursday night. After the driver called relatives for help, a second car arrived, also parking on the on-ramp.

According to the police report, a third car, which Kansas City television station KSHB says was driven by Britt Reid, then came along and struck first the left front of the disabled vehicle and then the rear of the second vehicle, where the 5-year-old child was in the backseat along with a 4-year-old child, who also was taken by ambulance to an area hospital but with non-life-threatening injuries.

Andy Reid and his children have had some tough moments over the years.

4 hours ago, Brat&Beer said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30842264/kansas-city-chiefs-assistant-coach-britt-reid-involved-multi-car-crash-life-threatening-injuries

Britt Reid, the son of Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid and the team's outside linebackers coach, was involved in a multicar accident Thursday night that has left a 5-year-old child with life-threatening injuries, according to a team statement and the police report.

According to an incident report provided by the Kansas City Missouri Police Department, a car ran out of gas on an on-ramp to Interstate 435 in Kansas City on Thursday night. After the driver called relatives for help, a second car arrived, also parking on the on-ramp.

According to the police report, a third car, which Kansas City television station KSHB says was driven by Britt Reid, then came along and struck first the left front of the disabled vehicle and then the rear of the second vehicle, where the 5-year-old child was in the backseat along with a 4-year-old child, who also was taken by ambulance to an area hospital but with non-life-threatening injuries.

Andy Reid and his children have had some tough moments over the years.

the 5 year old has it tough

reids kid can go **** off and die

• Like 1

After doing some thinking, I know the real reason that we aren't playing tomorrow.  We have abandoned Scott Stapp.  Certain members of our team have not, and they are playing well. 

But as a whole, we didn't take anything Higher, we didn't Soar like Marlins.  We weren't even stuck in Our Own Prison.  Our GDTs next season need a mandatory Creed pump-up song.  And we will win the Super Bowl.  Packers 100, Patriots 0.

On 2/6/2021 at 9:27 AM, ThatJerkDave said:

After doing some thinking, I know the real reason that we aren't playing tomorrow.  We have abandoned Scott Stapp.  Certain members of our team have not, and they are playing well. 

But as a whole, we didn't take anything Higher, we didn't Soar like Marlins.  We weren't even stuck in Our Own Prison.  Our GDTs next season need a mandatory Creed pump-up song.  And we will win the Super Bowl.  Packers 100, Patriots 0.

Why the **** did he use the #itsaplant tag on that lolol. Is Bak high?

CBS just had Cowher hype up the Bucs defense. In his segment he talked about how great Murphy-Bunting is playing and then highlighted his great play picking off Rodgers.

Oddly, he failed to talk about the holding that the refs swallowed their whistles on.

2 hours ago, Striker said:

CBS just had Cowher hype up the Bucs defense. In his segment he talked about how great Murphy-Bunting is playing and then highlighted his great play picking off Rodgers.

Oddly, he failed to talk about the holding that the refs swallowed their whistles on.

Sean Murphy Bunting*

For some reason, he's the only player in the NFL that you are required to use his first name every time you refer to him