No Theme Mafia - It's now Night Four - Submit moves.

Dome

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

back to back implosions were less than ideal

it put me onto a dark, sociopathic spiral.. I felt like that Charlie Day with the big web.. making all the shemes and then saying "there's no way this will work, but I have no other paths"

I originally was going to call @MWil23 the fake bomber (which he was), but I was running out of targets and Dome did the "boom" thing, so I took my shot hoping to frame him and buddy up to Orca, hoping that might also get me a couple of the other players on my side

I’m honestly sorry that I made you upset. That was not my intention, so I’ll own up to it. I really wanted Town to see my flip, and it became apparent after your manufactured invest that my voice was gone, especially in light of both pickle and orca tunneling on me that my death was, in my mind, the only way to help solve the game. And I’m not going to modkill myself. That’s a LOT worse

Just now, MWil23 said:

I’m honestly sorry that I made you upset. That was not my intention, so I’ll own up to it. I really wanted Town to see my flip, and it became apparent after your manufactured invest that my voice was gone, especially in light of both pickle and orca tunneling on me that my death was, in my mind, the only way to help solve the game. And I’m not going to modkill myself. That’s a LOT worse

I was an arsehole..

I stand by self hammering being a non-starter for me, and as bad as an intentional modkill, but I still shouldn't have lashed out as much as I did..

especially after several nights of having to be intentionally passive aggressive/actual aggressive in your direction

Just now, Dome said:

Strongman/jailerkeeper combo .... actually an incredibly strong pairing for mafia to have 

Example 

n1 they jailed and strongman on swag... @Counselor watched swag and would’ve seen the mafia hit, except swag was jailed so counselors move failed 

Just now, Daniel said:

All of you that agreed with the mafia about maximizing kills should feel terrible about yourselves.

are we seriously going to relitigate this?

what I was saying was 100% accurate whether I was red or green.. I tried to threadplay as if I was town and I absolutely believe everything I said

The game would still be going if a civ didn't use their hit on one of the non-cleared players.. which is exactly what I was telling people to do

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I was an arsehole..

I stand by self hammering being a non-starter for me, and as bad as an intentional modkill, but I still shouldn't have lashed out as much as I did..

especially after several nights of having to be intentionally passive aggressive/actual aggressive in your direction

Buddy, we are good. I understand your rationale completely and normally agree with you. In this instance, I felt like it was more of a kamikaze town play, but perhaps I’m wrong. If so, I sincerely apologize.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I was between you and Tk3 basically, so I dont blame you necessarily there. Too much was pointing to you from my view