No Theme Mafia - It's now Night Four - Submit moves.

Dome

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Strongman/jailerkeeper combo .... actually an incredibly strong pairing for mafia to have 

We went back and forth about whether it was better to use them in tandem, or to split them up so we get two benefits..

I really liked the combo. It allows you to immediately go after a high-watch candidate like @SwAg without the usual repercussions

I thought it was a fantastic dual power.. but once counselor outed himself, it seemed like the obvious call to jail him

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I was between you and Tk3 basically, so I dont blame you necessarily there. Too much was pointing to you from my view 

Literally the only reason I did it. It was purely strategy. :)

Also, we are due for a game where we aren’t allowed to claim at all. I’d love that again.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I was town tho

so your "death post" set off a ton of spidey senses for me

you kind of acted surprised that you flipped SK.. I kept waiting for 2 deaths in a night so that I could claim someone as a backup turned SK, but that opportunity never came up

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

All of you that agreed with the mafia about maximizing kills should feel terrible about yourselves.

@Tk3 was right for the most part. I personally don’t like holding onto it too long, but the opportunity wasn’t there. I wasn’t 100% sold on squire being scum early, but felt 80%. Should I have used it, probably. I did try but I didn’t get back online in time to switch it the day he was the lynch. I did try and switch it to Md4l tho.

Sometimes it works out, I probably woulda claimed if I woulda had some more heat, but I really never had to. 

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

@Tk3 was right for the most part. I personally don’t like holding onto it too long, but the opportunity wasn’t there. I wasn’t 100% sold on squire being scum early, but felt 80%. Should I have used it, probably. I did try but I didn’t get back online in time to switch it the day he was the lynch. I did try and switch it to Md4l tho.

Sometimes it works out, I probably woulda claimed if I woulda had some more heat, but I really never had to. 

I was SHOCKED when you claimed that..

You actually were probably okay in the sense that we had cleared town making you unlikely to be hit and waste it.. but I couldn't believe you could possibly have held on so long.. I was actually questioning in discord if you were like.. super slow rolling SK or something

I was scum and thought you were scum based on your claim and explanation lol