No Theme Mafia - It's now Night Four - Submit moves.

Dome

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

I reread your posts and didn’t see you explain why you claimed.

I don’t know why you’re not interested in defending yourself.

4 hours ago, Counselor said:

I felt proud that I guessed correctly. Even though it failed. I put in that move the day before and figured I’d catch amateur hour on whoever would kill Swag first. I was right, but if it was scum who blocked me so were they. Take it for you will. 

Because I have other things going on in my life that I don’t have the energy to convince people that I am telling the truth. I’m fine dying and just showing you. I know deceit is part of the game so I shouldn’t be upset. Which I apologize to TK3 for saying is stupidly played this. And I likely did. But it is what it is. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Because I have other things going on in my life that I don’t have the energy to convince people that I am telling the truth. I’m fine dying and just showing you. I know deceit is part of the game so I shouldn’t be upset. Which I apologize to TK3 for saying is stupidly played this. And I likely did. But it is what it is. 

I apologize for the word stupid also. hopefully we cool

I just don't think it makes sense for the watcher to out themselves unless there is an actual catching of a kill

Just now, Tk3 said:

I apologize for the word stupid also. hopefully we cool

I just don't think it makes sense for the watcher to out themselves unless there is an actual catching of a kill

You can use it. It’s your right. You were calling my play stupid not me. I should have been able to separate the two. I understand conventionally and likely the best play is to keep quiet until then but I was just excited that my instincts were right. But I think I have a plan here. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

The ONLY thing that is holding me back is his choice to remain on the no vote and not voting for Gopher at the last second. idk if he felt like doing so would expose him and so he chose the 50/50 route?

I cannot follow this train of thought at all. I know you are trying so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here.

But if I'm scum with a 1-shot death or lynch proof or whatever else you're thinking, there's still literally no reason whatsoever for me not to hammer gopher. Would be easy to justify ("it was him or me and I know I'm not scum"), and even if it would draw suspicion onto myself, I'd still have that ability to fall back on... and if I did get lynched d2 instead, that would be two wasted lynches for town. Quite literally a no-brainer.

But alas, I'm not scum. I was more interested to see if anyone else moved to save/endanger gopher or md4l while also no lynching based on my hunch, knowing I'd live regardless.

But do tell me. I'm what universe do I value looking slightly more suspicious as scum over preserving my power and getting a town lynched? Unless you think gopher is also scum which makes even less sense, given the circumstances.

Then you have Pickle and Orca who are calling me scum God father but voting me anyways. Those are who I'd suspect the most. If there were d1 scum and they thought they had a town vs town bandwagon, it must've been extremely frustrating that I didn't die. Also they would be completely aware that I'm not scum godfather, and see me as a possible easy lynch (clearly without thinking it completely through). Although they could just be town,  again, not thinking it fully through.

Either way, I don't know if there was scum initially but clearly there is now. Who would kill swag? Orca is definitely my first suspect. But yall do what you want.