What are you thinking about?

pwny

5 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I can't come up with an answer on the spot, but my point still stands that I don't have any attachment or fondness to the name.

I'm not sure how anyone with a generic name ending in an -son can actually care or give a schit about their name. If you say otherwise, you're lying. 

What you are saying 8s if I Google skywind Johnson or skywind Thompson I will find you on Facebook.

Or meta.

Whatever it's called now.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I was being literal. She said "theres a pie thread" to which I said ",yeah that sounds right"

If she doesn't vote for apple pie, she's probably a communist trying to infiltrate this country, and you are our last hope. 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

If she doesn't vote for apple pie, she's probably a communist trying to infiltrate this country, and you are our last hope. 

I for one will accept our communist overlords with open arms and I think Matts is an excellent last line of defense 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dome said:
11 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

So since dontaz started the trend of self realization, I'm going to keep it going.

This dumb girl is coming back to spend the weekend and it made me realize how backwards is that girls don't even get to hold on to their last name.

You would have to bludgeon me to go through the process 9f a name change.

The fact that we convinced an entire gender to just deal with it.

you are  a strange dude

toy-story-buzz-lightyear.gif

Regardless of what you think of soccer in general, USMNT vs El Tri is the pinnacle of sports rivalry in North/Central America. Just incredible. I would make an NFL comparison, but nothing in NFL would even be laughably close. 

The last time either USA or Mexico beat the other three times in a row was in 1937.. In 2021 the US has now beat Mexico in the Gold Cup Final, the Nations League Final, and now (tonight) in World Cup Qualifying.

This is the first time in history that the US can definitively say they are the powerhouse of North American soccer. The US is a top-10 team globally, despite fielding an extremely young team. The youth pipeline is also top-5 in the world.

The 2026 World Cup (when the core of US players will be hitting their prime) is jointly hosted by the US/Canada/Mexico. There is a legitimate chance that the US could have a shot at winning the world's most coveted trophy. 

Dos a cero.