What are you thinking about?

pwny

Just now, pwny said:

I have a significant amount of dogecoin back from like 7 years ago. But I have no idea how to get into my wallet because it was always worthless and ai just got it as a joke. 

We found our new webmaster. Because someone who has not seen the 1982 The Thing should not be mastering anyone on be interwebs...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Counselor is the only one who has any authority over me anymore on this site.

Webmaster is dead to me.

Outpost you are free of the tyranny of the likes of webmaster and pwny and ET and all the other hooligans. Run free and do whatever you desire on this site!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

FinneasGage... soon... probably... "We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a WAYTA anymore."

in a position of authority i would've protected the thread. the guys you've employed to protect the thread can't detect a potential threat. there were warning signs. all ignored. me and ty... we sniff things out like that before people even make those kinds of posts. preserving WAYTA's longevity is our only function on this site. the mods you annoit to protect WAYTA are slow twitch carbed out dudes that don't have the mental/finger speed to make sure bad things don't happen. @CWood21 for example. slowest twitch guy on the forum. he's not stopping anything before it happens. me and ty are fast twitch hawk eyes. 

• Like 2