What are you thinking about?

pwny

2 hours ago, minutemancl said:

This is the best advice I could have ever hoped to get on the topic.

Are you saying Cub Cadets are garbage, or they're fine? They seem to be the most common entry level 0 turn mowers available near me.

Cub Cadet stuff is usually just fine or better.  I could be wrong, but i think they're all wrapped up in that strange incestuous John Deere/Yanmar/Cub Cadet club i think?  It's kinda creepy and they all use each others parts for different sorts of tractors.  But whatever.  If they wanna swing that's their prerogative.  All the baby Deere "subcompact" utility tractors are like half Yanmar.  And the Yanmar ones are mostly the same fundamentals but less green and missing a bunch of weird little stuff and i assume some sort of regional exclusive sales agreement.  I could be wrong, but i think Cub Cadet is...or *was* caught up in that in terms of lawn tractors somehow?  Or was at some point?  Anyway...

I wouldn't worry about that.  Or even the questionable cheap Toros that much.  Husqvarnas.  Along with Deere and Cub Cadets.  Any one of those...at least you're getting a solid product from a company that ain't going anywhere soon.

Main thing is just to look at what motor and transmission they're putting in the thing.  Kawasakis are good (though i've taken an exploded one apart out of curiosity before), Kohlers as solid.  Husky obviously do their own which are solid.  Briggs and Stratton sounds fancy but they kinda suck?  If they won't even tell you...it's probably not good.  And the motor will probably tell you a decent amount about the rest of the quality.

• Like 1

I’ve been working again since January. For whatever reason, management wanted to do a speed test on the bartenders to see if any could get near their assumed unbeatable time of 2 mins and 30 seconds to make three drinks. Everyone else was a minute over the allotted time. I got 2:15. 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Same here.  Hate how the credit score is calculated, but definitely liking that I’m paying down everything.  

My credit score has been good for a while but I don’t really need it for anything. I’m thinking about getting an Amex just to get an Amex 

39 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

My credit score has been good for a while but I don’t really need it for anything. I’m thinking about getting an Amex just to get an Amex 

I just did. Figure I can use it to help toward these upcoming litter expenses. 

• Like 1

On 4/29/2024 at 11:07 PM, Ty21 said:

I’ve been working again since January. For whatever reason, management wanted to do a speed test on the bartenders to see if any could get near their assumed unbeatable time of 2 mins and 30 seconds to make three drinks. Everyone else was a minute over the allotted time. I got 2:15. 

Good decision to pour some draft beer or uncork and pour a few glasses of wine 

I'm thinking about jersey numbers and think about what looks aesthetically pleasing per position. Let me explain.

I saw Caleb Williams wearing 18. I know Manning wore 18, but I think generally speaking its an ugly number. Looks thick, I don't like it on him.

Now I'm patiently waiting to see what Sainristil and Daniels wear. I want jerseys

• Like 1