What are you thinking about?

pwny

On 4/17/2024 at 8:38 AM, skywindO2 said:

When facing a potential life threatening medical issue, I'm not sure the fellas on a dying football forum are the first people I'd seek advice from. 

Where forums are right now, FF actually is doing pretty well.  

On the second portion, agree 110%.  But it does sound like an allergy.  I wouldn’t continue to eat peanuts.  

2 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Not how I expected the story to end but congrats! 

You and me both for real. I was checking up my resume, and beginning the process of looking for new work

• Like 1

I have been doing the financial work for my grandmother for a little bit now, and it is annoying that I need to take her to the bank to get an autopay turned off if she did it in person.  However, if someone did it through the app, they can easily turn it off.  Although I think I’ve finally found them all.  

On 4/17/2024 at 2:30 PM, CBears019 said:

Don’t listen to him.  We’re like the old guys at a barber shop.  We can solve all the world’s problems in just an hour or two.  

but yeah, maybe don’t eat peanuts and go see a doctor.

I disagree. Double down on peanuts. Build a tolerance, show your body and the inferior peanut who is in charge.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I disagree. Double down on peanuts. Build a tolerance, show your body and the inferior peanut who is in charge.

I like it.  But still go see the doctor, but for one reason only - to tell him to go F himself.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Yeah and furthermore, he'd have the most swol sack in the whole bar

• Like 3

On 4/17/2024 at 2:30 PM, CBears019 said:

Don’t listen to him.  We’re like the old guys at a barber shop.  We can solve all the world’s problems in just an hour or two.  

but yeah, maybe don’t eat peanuts and go see a doctor.

Nononononono

He should definitely keep eating peanuts

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Got my house. Offer accepted and contracts signed on a 3/4 acre lot in a beautiful development filled with other young families. We are very happy and excited.

That’s awesome, my wife and i did that about 4-5 years ago.  That’s a huge lot for a development, they’re typically the quarter acre lots in my experience.  Good for you.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CBears019 said:

That’s awesome, my wife and i did that about 4-5 years ago.  That’s a huge lot for a development, they’re typically the quarter acre lots in my experience.  Good for you.

House is already on it, thankfully, and really nice. Has all the space we'll ever need. I'm just enamored by the lot, specifically the huge backyard that is lined with huge beautiful trees at the back.

Speaking of that, I'm going to need a riding mower now. There's way too much grass to cut with the push mower. Anyone have recommendations?

• Like 2

On 4/20/2024 at 1:43 PM, minutemancl said:

Got my house. Offer accepted and contracts signed on a 3/4 acre lot in a beautiful development filled with other young families. We are very happy and excited.

Congrats man.  That’s a good piece of property too for your kids.  I grew up on slightly less than an acre, and when all told excluding the smaller back yard by the creek and the house, I had a good half acre to play on.  Will be a great place to raise kids I’m sure.  

• Like 2