What are you thinking about?

pwny

7 hours ago, Duluther said:

Dude, screw the evermore encroaching ads on this site. Now we are getting ads on all for sides of the screen in mobile. 

This shouldn't be happening.  PM me a screenshot and I will look into it.  

Please remember that our sponsors cover the costs of running this forum.  Without ads there wouldn't be a forum.   We will try to make the ads as unobtrusive as possible.  You should not see any kind of app redirects, downloads or other invasive or obnoxious ads.  Ads should not cover the content or break the layout.  If an ad is doing this on your browser, it is due to a technical issue with the advertisement or a problem with your browser, computer, or phone.   Try rebooting your computer or phone to see if that solves the issue.   If that doesn't work send me a PM and I will look into it.  In the future, please do not discuss the ads on the forum.   Thank you.

On 11/3/2023 at 12:05 PM, D82 said:

Debating on upgrading the dog van to a Transit...figure that can be my college graduation present to myself. 

Always a fan of people consistently proving that the folks who actual do work, don't drive stupid short box extended cab pickups like most of North America...but actually...an Van.  Don't have any other feedback beyond that because i'm not an expect.  But thumbs up imo.

On 11/6/2023 at 7:02 PM, adamq said:

Aren't you required by law to have winter tires in northern Minn?

Does Miniature Soda actually have laws about that, or is that just a Canada joke?

Are there actually any US states that have those laws?  I'd imagine Colorado, Utah.  Idaho, Montana maybe?  I've never even noticed.  I'm gonna guess no.

But driving all winter in MIN without winter tires seems like asking for trouble.

There are levels of "winter tire" though.

There's the all-weather M+S designation.  Then there's the Alpine Snowflake thing.  They are not the same.  Legally.

On 11/7/2023 at 9:23 PM, naptownskinsfan said:

The smaller Transit connects are being phased out, so act fast.  Nissan also cut the NV, so the only small work van is the Dodge one.  

Tiny vans always warm my heart.

20 hours ago, D82 said:

I need something more like this anyway 

4x4_Ford_Transit_Custom_Awning.jpg

Big vans still also warm my heart.

Proving that...people who actually do ****...don't use pickup trucks because they're not practical at all for what they're doing.  They buy nice vans and keep everything nice and dry and safe and secure and efficient.

Then a hundred million numbskulls park their F-350 at Costco.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

If you ask nice I'll leave you some social security.

Saying it with such certainty that it’ll be there for us Millennials is really admirable. Personally I’d have gone with something more realistic, like willing him a unicorn.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Big vans still also warm my heart.

Proving that...people who actually do ****...don't use pickup trucks because they're not practical at all for what they're doing.  They buy nice vans and keep everything nice and dry and safe and secure and efficient.

Then a hundred million numbskulls park their F-350 at Costco.

Yeah...it's kinda hard to haul around mutliple dogs (4-12 or more), grooming equipment, dog food, suitcases, etc. in a pickup truck let alone a minivan...so Transits & RVs are the vehicles of choice for most dog show people. 

I've only really got Hurry showing right now...but she'll be having at least one (maybe two) litters next year and I plan on keeping at least one back to grow out and would like to have the vehicle space just in case. 

• Like 1