SNF: Week 6 Giants @ Broncos

TheVillain112

Poll  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Denver
    • Broncos

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

I could be wrong, but didn't the announces start saying Siemian looked like a combination of Rodgers and Manning or something like that a few weeks back? Or his teammates were saying that or something? lol

He did look good to start the season. 

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

I could be wrong, but didn't the announces start saying Siemian looked like a combination of Rodgers and Manning or something like that a few weeks back? Or his teammates were saying that or something? lol

Some of the players said he reminded them of Peyton. Maybe in how he carries himself. Too bad that doesn't translate to the field. He's a back-up QB forced to start because we have crap else on the roster at QB.

4 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

You misunderstood them. They said a combination of Jordan Rodgers and Cooper Manning.

4 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

Some of the players said he reminded them of Peyton. Maybe in how he carries himself. Too bad that doesn't translate to the field. He's a back-up QB forced to start because we have crap else on the roster at QB.

Aaaand Broncos fans are back on the wagon.

Archived