Titanic Meh! WK 7 GDT

Fatgerman

7 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

He will look amazing on Sunday. Season highs guaranteed.

I hope so. Obviously I can't complain about being a Titans fan to a bunch of Browns fans, but this is the kind of game we've consistently lost in the past. Coming off of a big win in primetime over a division rival, we constantly have major let downs. I'm real worried about Sunday. I have more faith with Mariota under center than any other quarterback we've had since McNair, but it still isn't enough for me to not be wildly pessimistic when it comes to the Titans.

36 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I hope so. Obviously I can't complain about being a Titans fan to a bunch of Browns fans, but this is the kind of game we've consistently lost in the past. Coming off of a big win in primetime over a division rival, we constantly have major let downs. I'm real worried about Sunday. I have more faith with Mariota under center than any other quarterback we've had since McNair, but it still isn't enough for me to not be wildly pessimistic when it comes to the Titans.

Better to be a team that has letdowns than a team that relies on them to win a game.

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

Better to be a team that has letdowns than a team that relies on them to win a game.

Yeah, this is one of the few times where I have no place taking a woe is me attitude into another team's GDT.

With that said, your fanbase is ridiculously impressive. No idea how you do it year after year (well, kind of, there was a five year stretch there where I could relate).

Just let me have this win. Get that No. 1 pick and hopefully load up for next year. Always rooting for you guys when we're not playing each other.

Browns always play Titans hard. They have played in some very close games in the past and I don't believe that will change. 

Mariota might still play hurt. I hope Titans win but I really think it could go either way because Browns play tough against Titans. 

50 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Yeah, this is one of the few times where I have no place taking a woe is me attitude into another team's GDT.

With that said, your fanbase is ridiculously impressive. No idea how you do it year after year (well, kind of, there was a five year stretch there where I could relate).

Just let me have this win. Get that No. 1 pick and hopefully load up for next year. Always rooting for you guys when we're not playing each other.

Since our coach is daring ownership to fire him with inexplicably stupid decisions, your win is all but guaranteed.

39 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Oh Hogan's heroes we hardly knew thee. Kizer to start. Maybe he can learn from watching someone else's lulz?

that is all

Mastercheddaar

Either way it looks we have a solid chance to get our QB of the future with the #1 pick in the 2018 draft. :)

23 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Kizer is starting!!!!!

J5Cx7wX.gif

Seriously though, the only logical conclusion. Have to give him the next 10 games and tell him straight up that if he doesn't play lights out, we're going QB early in Round 1.

giphy.gif

We'll see how that holds up if Kizer blows a couple more winnable games.  We were thinking the same thing 6 weeks ago.

7 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

We'll see how that holds up if Kizer blows a couple more winnable games.  We were thinking the same thing 6 weeks ago.

Oh, I mean they are DEFINITELY going to go QB with the #1/#2 overall pick unless Kizer plays lights out. If he's benched, that's just even more reason to do so. 

Archived