Week 7: Ravens (3-3) at VIKINGS (4-2)

swede700

17 minutes ago, disaacs said:

Diggs and Barr back at practice today...still not practicing are Easton and Floyd...and Bradford is nowhere to be found.  

Supposedly Bradford is in Florida...lol

Glad to see Diggs and Barr back at it.

The Ravens signed wide receiver Griff Whalen on Thursday as they have three wide receivers dealing with injuries, but one of them said on Thursday that he expects  to be ready to play against the Vikings, one of his former teams, this weekend. Mike Wallace hurt his back when he took a hit in last Sunday’s loss to the Bears and didn’t practice on Thursday after getting in a limited workout on Wednesday. While that downgrade might usually suggest a worsening situation, Wallace downplayed any concern. Wallace leads the Ravens with 239 receiving yards this season.

Wallace: “My back is just a little sore. It’s just like a bone bruise, so it’s a matter of just feeling better. I should be fine for Sunday.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/10/19/mike-wallace-should-be-fine-for-sundays-game/

19 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Supposedly Bradford is in Florida...lol

Glad to see Diggs and Barr back at it.

I just saw that Diggs is 50/50 on playing.

His stats when on the injury report aren't pretty either. He's probably better off missing another week.

This is according to SportingNews

22 hours ago, disaacs said:

Diggs and Barr back at practice today...still not practicing are Easton and Floyd...and Bradford is nowhere to be found.  

Bradford has still gone ninja, but Floyd is back at practice today...only Easton is also guaranteed to be out, as he wasn't practicing again today.  

Archived