Please Don’t!

Scoundrel

Not necessary a player but the idea of trading up to land someone. I do not want the bills to put themselves in a situation to move up in the draft during a risky year of unknowns, with players sitting out and players only playing a handful of games isnt something I would be over the top excited about especially when you only have the time to judge them at a pro-day for those who havent played in a year.

On 3/17/2021 at 9:38 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

Trey Lance. Please don't...

We might...

Lance is one, Kyle Trask, Tyson Campbell, drafting a guard in the 1st round not named Q Nelson, reaching for a QB in general, drafting for need, picking any RB before round 3.

6 hours ago, SBLIII said:

Lance is one, Kyle Trask, Tyson Campbell, drafting a guard in the 1st round not named Q Nelson, reaching for a QB in general, drafting for need, picking any RB before round 3.

I'd take Kyle Trask before I'd take Kellen Mond.

For the Chargers 

Gregory Rousseau - Too raw/ Boom or bust for me at 13.  I love his athletic profile, but he’s got a way to go before being a consistently productive NFL player.  

Kwity Paye - Solid but unspectacular.  Overall production doesn’t match the athleticism at this point. I see him as a solid starting end, good run defender and a 6-8 sack a season guy. Looking for more impact at 13

Caleb Farley - I feel like I’m the only one that’s low(er) on this kid.  Prior ACL, only a year or two experience at CB, good but not dominant production at VA Tech, sat out in 2020. Maybe his pro day will change my mind a little but I think there’s legit questions here. He’s behind Surtain and Horn for me

This seemed like a good place for a rant that would get/has gotten me downvoted on Reddit

The idea that the NFL Draft and any pick within it can be reduced to “reaching for need vs. BPA” is laughably myopic. You’re not some enlightened genius for suggesting that the “best player available” is always the right selection and that "bad teams reach for need”- more likely, you’re way too confident in your own opinion/player evals and oblivious to the near-infinite confounding factors that accompany each and every draft pick. /endrant

Also I don't want the Cowboys to draft Micah Parsons or another WR

• Like 1

For me on the raiders.  I don't want a LB in the 1st round outside of JOK but thats with the idea of him playing that LB/Nickle role on early downs.

I like Collins and Parsons but think they're overrated, think they don't fit the scheme at all.

Will also have the fear of reaching for a tackle in the 1st. Can see them taking a tackle, but watch them look past better prospects and take a Mayfield in the 1st.

Jay Tufele and Jevon Holland are too guys I really don't like too. Keep seeing Raiders fans liking them but I think it's the location bias more then actually watching the film. 

Rousseau and Twyman I really dislike too for the hype you can get off them sometimes. I get the production they had was crazy but watching the film you just get left unimpressed. Cant see them translating to the NFL. 

• Like 1