Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello New York Giants Fans!!!!

FFMD IS BACK AND SIGN-UPS ARE OPEN

We really want to have a fan representative from each forum to run each team. We'd love to have someone from your forum represent your team.

Signups are open now and close on 3/22. You can see all info in the link above.

I am your forum's FFMD representative. If you have any questions or concerns, don't be shy about sending me a pm or tagging me with a question or concern.

If you are interested in repping your squad, but are concerned about doing it yourself, let me know and I can help you build a staff or find a partner.

Hopefully one of you can do a better job than @ny92mike claims he did in his TCMD ;) (just kidding Mike!) 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Hopefully one of you can do a better job than @ny92mike claims he did in his TCMD ;) (just kidding Mike!) 

Funny...funny...

I just built a super bowl team.  Best ever.

Seriously...  @YogiBiz you should head this mock up this year.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on Giants fans...

I won't be able to help out this year as I'm going to be out of commission as I'm having neck surgery when this is taking place.  This is a much easier version to manage as it's just the draft w/ trades, no Free Agency.  I believe what they are doing this year is as players sign irl, you can add them to your ffmd roster... @MikeT14 can you verify this?

We had a lot of fun last year doing this and highly recommend one of you guys sign up to GM the team (sign up thread).  It's a great way to help scout talent in the draft as well as get to know the other members within the forum.

This was last years FFMD II.

  

 

 

@Acgott @y*so*blu @Kip Smithers @Gmen @GMENNATION @Shockwave @Giants4eva @Go_Giants @YogiBiz @WideRight @NYGiantsman10 @EaglesPeteC

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

I believe what they are doing this year is as players sign irl, you can add them to your ffmd roster... @MikeT14 can you verify this?

Correct.

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

We had a lot of fun last year doing this and highly recommend one of you guys sign up to GM the team (sign up thread).  It's a great way to help scout talent in the draft as well as get to know the other members within the forum.

This was last years FFMD II.

  

 

 

@Acgott @y*so*blu @Kip Smithers @Gmen @GMENNATION @Shockwave @Giants4eva @Go_Giants @YogiBiz @WideRight @NYGiantsman10 @EaglesPeteC

If you all just want to sit back and make the draft picks, that's fine too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...