Pats trade for ot Trent brown

flyguy1609

3 hours ago, Turnobili said:

Mayock's first FA haul...

Trent Brown (traded)
LaMarcus Joyner (cut)
Tyrell Williams (cut)

those were the biggest deals. also included Jonathan Hankins who has been solid, but also included Vontaze Burfict.

and don't forget AB lol

i used to love Mayock the Draft Analyst

...he's severely disappointed as a GM thus far (FA & Draft wise)

2 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

nah, i dont like this excuse

i dont think Mayock would have taken the job if  Gruden would have the final say on draft prospects

I could not tell who has control but I think Gruden is more likely to walk if he does not get his way.  Mayock seems like the type to talk things thru and compromise.  I would love to have Gruden as a coach with a good play calling OC and a strong GM.  Gruden is his own worst enemy when he has to much control.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I could not tell who has control but I think Gruden is more likely to walk if he does not get his way.  Mayock seems like the type to talk things thru and compromise.  I would love to have Gruden as a coach with a good play calling OC and a strong GM.  Gruden is his own worst enemy when he has to much control.

could not have said it better

been there done that

luckily we got a SB out of it ;) 

1 minute ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

could not have said it better

been there done that

luckily we got a SB out of it ;) 

You are welcome on the SB.  Raiders could not have asked for a worst set of circumstances during that 3 year run.  First Siragusa with the dirty hit on Gannon in the AFC Championship, the Tuck Rule, and then we face our old coach who built the offense and we do not even change any of the calls.  Best 3 years as a Raiders fan and worst 3 years at the same time.

• Like 1