Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

35 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Those people can bust out their good ol N95's and rock them till the wheels fall off. If that's what you want to/have to do, by all means, go for it. As soon as you start telling me what I have to do, that's when I have a problem. Take it FWIW.

LOL that is literally the role of a government. Bruh, if that's your mentality, just start your own microstate or try that sovereign citizen nonsense. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

”He didn’t say drink bleach!  He was talking about O Zone therapy, which he simplified for your stupid mind!!!”

“The thing I love about the man is he’s plain spoken.  He means what he says and doesn’t sugarcoat it”.

while also…

”I know that’s what he said, but that’s not what he meant!  What he meant was (inserts personal opinion of what plain spoken man who means what he says, said)”

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

FAT chance with this one.

Im a FIRM moderate. If I don't extend the branch it goes against my core belief - the two party system is stupid. Viewpoints should be varied, not stuck in one of two boxes and therefore warped in order to fit.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Im a FIRM moderate. If I don't extend the branch it goes against my core belief - the two party system is stupid. Viewpoints should be varied, not stuck in one of two boxes and therefore warped in order to fit.  

Viewpoints can be varied, facts can’t.

You don’t both believe in/have an understanding of the facts AND have those awful takes.  

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Viewpoints can be varied, facts can’t.

You don’t both believe in/have an understanding of the facts AND have those awful takes.  

Facts can lead you in different directions though. Each direction has upside and downside. Its which upside people value more than the corresponding downside that creates viewpoints. 

43 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Those people can bust out their good ol N95's and rock them till the wheels fall off. If that's what you want to/have to do, by all means, go for it. As soon as you start telling me what I have to do, that's when I have a problem. Take it FWIW.

Asking you to be a decent human is just too much? Without a mask or vaccination, you’re the problem. People that think that way are why other people are dying by the thousands a day. Don’t know why I’m wasting my time with this because you already said you don’t care about other people. Sad

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Listen, you are either an anarchist, or you dont actually believe what you are saying. 

Laws exist to keep the general public safe. That's exactly what the laws are "telling you to do". So either you think society is a bunch of bunk and everyone should fend for themselves or your a hypocrite with no leg to stand on. Based on your reply above, I am betting on the later. 

However, I invite you to stay awhile in have ACTUAL discourse with us. We are pretty open to it. Call it an echo chamber if you want, but you'd be wrong. You are just unwilling to have a discussion because while we are ready to provide you with proof and fact all you have is your, "dont tell me what to do!" mantra that isnt actually real. 

If you want to PM me, by all means. Not a fan of debating with 8 people at a time, all who have the same viewpoint quoting me about how stupid I am because I think I have the right to refuse a rushed politicized vaccine.

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

If you want to PM me, by all means. Not a fan of debating with 8 people at a time, all who have the same viewpoint quoting me about how stupid I am because I think I have the right to refuse a rushed politicized vaccine.

Well there is your first problem. You are misinformed about it being rushed. mNRA Sars-COV-2 vaccine has been in development since 2003. mNRA vaccines as a concepts have been in development since, IIRC, the 70s. I think @pwny has the link for that. 

https://portal.ct.gov/-/media/Coronavirus/Community_Resources/Vaccinations/Print-Materials/Fact-Sheets/Development_English.pdf

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

Well there is your first problem. You are misinformed about it being rushed. mNRA Sars-COV-2 vaccine has been in development since 2003. mNRA vaccines as a concepts have been in development since, IIRC, the 70s. I think @pwny has the link for that. 

https://portal.ct.gov/-/media/Coronavirus/Community_Resources/Vaccinations/Print-Materials/Fact-Sheets/Development_English.pdf

fool's er·rand
/ˈfo͞olz ˌerənd/

noun
unpunctuated: fools errand
  1. a task or activity that has no hope of success.
    "he sent gullible freshmen on fool's errands" 
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Yeah but thats COV-2 not 13. What about COV3-12 HUH!

Checkmate, "science" guy

• Like 2

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

fool's er·rand
/ˈfo͞olz ˌerənd/

noun
unpunctuated: fools errand
  1. a task or activity that has no hope of success.
    "he sent gullible freshmen on fool's errands" 

excuse me for presenting someone misinformed with the correct information. Whether he heeds it or not, I did right by him. 

• Like 1