Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

15 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Lol this is rich. You couldn't be more wrong here. 

Show me where his post says he's antivax. Just that post. 

Also, show me where I advocate Invermectin. Hint: might want to look at people who liked Shane's last post about it. I admit in the past I showed a study where I gained information but you might be conveniently be forgetting that. Still, humor me. 

Next, show me where I've defended Joe Rogan.

The first is the most important.

Go on now..... Prove your accusations right. 

Here’s the very clear part of his post showing that he’s antivax. Do I really need to explain it to you? There is no assumption on my part. If you can’t see it, I can’t help you.

“I'm sure I'll get flack for just saying that, but what I also find interesting is that somehow those same statements seem to work when people die, or are maimed, after getting the shot.”

19 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Here’s the very clear part of his post showing that he’s antivax. Do I really need to explain it to you? There is no assumption on my part. If you can’t see it, I can’t help you.

“I'm sure I'll get flack for just saying that, but what I also find interesting is that somehow those same statements seem to work when people die, or are maimed, after getting the shot.”

Your interpretation of his words are not facts. You are not special. Seems to me like you're looking for something and if you even think you see it, you assume it's there. What a terrible way to look at things. It's common though, unfortunately

11 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Your interpretation of his words are not facts. You are not special. Seems to me like you're looking for something and if you even think you see it, you assume it's there. What a terrible way to look at things. It's common though, unfortunately

I can’t believe I’m wasting my time trying to explain this to you. But one of the hallmarks of an antivaxxer is that they downplay the severity of a disease while bringing into doubt the safety of a vaccine. This was very evident with pre Covid vaccines like the MMR vaccines. And now the same thing is happening again.

And I don’t think I need to be special to recognize something blatant and obvious even if it may seem subtle or benign to you. 

16 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Glad you were able to back up all your baseless, moronic claims. At least you're consistent when not brown-nosing. 

Appreciate the confirmation.

It’s always a pleasure to educate your moronic posts in general.

Edited by Xenos

16 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Lol this is rich. You couldn't be more wrong here. 

Show me where his post says he's antivax. Just that post. 

Also, show me where I advocate Invermectin. Hint: might want to look at people who liked Shane's last post about it. I admit in the past I showed a study where I gained information but you might be conveniently be forgetting that. Still, humor me. 

Next, show me where I've defended Joe Rogan.

The first is the most important.

Go on now..... Prove your accusations right. 

Also about that second question…

39 minutes ago, Xenos said:

It’s always a pleasure to educate your moronic posts in general.

Again, living in your own world. Enjoy! You're hardly worth any more of anyone's time. 

Again, you're not special and don't get to make up what people are saying in order to ridicule them. Talk about "moronic".

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

10 hours ago, squire12 said:

Because

Well I know that’s the reason. What I don’t understand is why anyone would entertain the discussion as viable anymore. We know the research is fraudulent. It’s been posted here multiple times. Anyone in here arguing that it’s viable Is either arguing in bad faith or refuses to acknowledge basic fundamentals of reality.

• Like 1

The CDC’s approval of the mix-and-match authorization follows a report of early data from a federal clinical trial suggested it might be better for J&J recipients to get an mRNA vaccine booster (from Pfizer or Moderna). The trial’s preliminary data showed that people who had gotten the J&J vaccine followed by a Moderna booster had a 76-fold rise in antibodies in 15 days; those who got Pfizer saw a 35-fold increase; while those who got the J&J booster had only a four-fold increase. That data was published in a preprint and has not yet undergone independent peer review.

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/johnson-and-johnson-covid-booster

I think it should be pointed out that when someone demonstrates a consistent pattern of ignoring near-consensus scientific data in lieu of disproven conspiracy theories it is quite literally a sign of a mental illness known as Conspiracy Theory Addition. 

We have people like that who post here and any efforts at this point to engage them about Covid in a football forum is a net negative for society. Since they likely will not be banned for simply being sick, it is our responsibility, instead, to not provide them a platform in which to both worsen their illness and anger/frustrate those trying to help. 

We all know by this time who those people are. If they do not engage in genuine intellectual honest manners, or show signs of a willingness to consider information that falls outside their conspiracy theories, we simply must stop engaging them. 

It's harmful for everyone. 

Use the ignore feature, it makes everyone's experience here better and removing their platform may encourage those on the fence with critical thinking skills who desperately WANT to understand to continue to ask their genuine questions and receive meaningful responses (like @Shanedorf and @titanrick

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Again, living in your own world. Enjoy! You're hardly worth any more of anyone's time. 

Again, you're not special and don't get to make up what people are saying in order to ridicule them. Talk about "moronic".

Considering that you started this whole thing by replying to my post in the first place and deciding to be a white knight to an antivaxxer, apparently I am worth your time. Try not to throw a hissy fit next time if you can’t take the pushback.

4 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Considering that you started this whole thing by replying to my post in the first place and deciding to be a white knight to an antivaxxer, apparently I am worth your time. Try not to throw a hissy fit next time if you can’t take the pushback.

Oh shut up lol. I'm not white knighting a damn person. Again, you have major, major comprehension problems. You literally make up the scenario in your head and run with it like it's the truth. You're a child in that manner. Me calling you out on your BS isn't white knighting anyone. It's calling you out on your BS. I couldn't care less about whoever that person was. Try your best to understand this. Don't have an aneurysm though. 

17 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Oh shut up lol. I'm not white knighting a damn person. Again, you have major, major comprehension problems. You literally make up the scenario in your head and run with it like it's the truth. You're a child in that manner. Me calling you out on your BS isn't white knighting anyone. It's calling you out on your BS. I couldn't care less about whoever that person was. Try your best to understand this. Don't have an aneurysm though. 

Still worth your time I see lol.

Edited by Xenos