Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

On 11/5/2021 at 6:08 PM, Xenos said:

Alright, I admit I should be nicer to people who are obviously antivax to everyone but you. And also I should be nicer to people like yourself who foolishly defend Joe Rogan and the use of ivermectin to fight Covid.

Just move on.  He thinks purposeful avoidance of your perspective by refusing to make a one-step inference is an effective means of argument.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

I'm here for the Rodgers' memes!

MLK.jpg

Did I mention that I really liked Rodgers up until this point? I didn’t like his antics in the McCarthy separation and definitely didn’t like the drama this  offseason. But I never thought he would go full on crazy. If anything I figured Brady would be the one to go that route. Just so disappointing. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Did I mention that I really liked Rodgers up until this point? I didn’t like his antics in the McCarthy separation and definitely didn’t like the drama this  offseason. But I never thought he would go full on crazy. If anything I figured Brady would be the one to go that route. Just so disappointing. 

An anagram for Aaron Rodgers is "Rogan's Adorer".

the signs were there.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

For all you guys that wanna drag Aaron Rodgers through the mud, just remember, my QB1, and the guy I pushed for, is vaccinated and his family loves him.

Jordan ❤️ forever.

Green Bay Packers Love GIF by SportsManias

• Like 2

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

For all you guys that wanna drag Aaron Rodgers through the mud, just remember, my QB1, and the guy I pushed for, is vaccinated and his family loves him.

Jordan ❤️ forever.

If Jordan Love is vaccinated, and Kirk Cousins isn't, darn it I'm a packer fan now. 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Xenos said:

Yep, I always knew he was quirky but he always came off as a dude who at least arrived at the right conclusions but this really shattered that. Just another guy with a photographic memory that believes that he knows better then people who have studied viruses there whole life... what an idiot. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

If Jordan Love is vaccinated, and Kirk Cousins isn't, darn it I'm a packer fan now. 

To be fair, Kirk was at least upfront about being unvaccinated.  But yeah lol.

Edited by Xenos