Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

15 hours ago, incognito_man said:
On 11/13/2021 at 1:36 PM, Xenos said:

Are you an antivaxxer who was unfairly forced to get the jab? Fear not. There’s now a way to detox that evil toxic vaccine….😆

https://news.yahoo.com/covid-vaccine-holdouts-caving-mandates-110008317.html

I would feel totally fine selling snake oil to those people.

At the very least, it's a way to get anti-vaxxers vaccinated... the way I see it, snake oil salesmen might be the saving grace for us all.

Hey @ramssuperbowl99! Not sure what sort of landing space we're on with the Ponzi scheme we had planned out, but I've got a new plan - profiteering off of people who want to get un-vaccinated after they get their jab and boost!

We're gonna be RICH!

Dave Chappelle Reaction GIF

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

At the very least, it's a way to get anti-vaxxers vaccinated... the way I see it, snake oil salesmen might be the saving grace for us all.

Hey @ramssuperbowl99! Not sure what sort of landing space we're on with the Ponzi scheme we had planned out, but I've got a new plan - profiteering off of people who want to get un-vaccinated after they get their jab and boost!

We're gonna be RICH!

Dave Chappelle Reaction GIF

I too would like to join your business venture 😆

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Xenos said:

I too would like to join your business venture 😆

We're gonna make ALL the money on this one. Book your trip to Mars, bro!

6 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

" Its not getting any smarter out there, you have to come to terms with stupidity -  and make it work for you"

Work smarter, not harder. Let's get that cash!

• Like 1

On 11/14/2021 at 6:41 AM, mission27 said:

There are always going to be surges in hospitalizations and deaths when COVID is running rampant.  

Those bumps have been less pronounced the last 6 months which is probably the best we're ever going to get.

IMO we shouldn’t still have surges on the levels of what happened in Texas and Florida this past summer. I don’t think we can live with that.

Edited by Xenos