NBA Fantasy Draft - Discussion Thread - Draft Starts Noon EST on 3/14

MKnight82

12 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

James Harden

Donovan Mitchell

De'Andre Hunter

Myles Turner

Really liking the squad so far. Think Mitchell would excel in a #2 role as well.

I'm not the biggest Myles Turner fan, but you could easily do a lot worse. I like this squad a lot too. Gonna trade a lot of 2's for 3's :) 

13 hours ago, NYRaider said:

That's true but your studs have definitely played well in the playoffs. I mean Embiid led his team in the 4 games they played before the sweep ended. In his previous two playoff appearances (19 games total) he averaged 20.6 and 11.3 on an amazing 43% from the field. 

Then you have SGA who averaged 16/5/4 on 43% in a first round exit last year.

And the great Khris Middleton who has averaged 18.2 ppg on 40% FG the last two years in the playoffs on a team that fell short in the playoffs both years.

While I have Kevin Durant who has won two NBA championships and two finals MVPs. Kyrie Irving who has won an NBA championship as a #2 and had one of the greatest NBA finals performances for a PG in finals history. Which was capped off by a game winner in game 7 against the best regular season team in NBA history. And Pascal Siakam who averaged 20/7/4 on 50% as the third option on an NBA title team that ended the league's most recent dynasty. 

Siakam and Irving were both awful in the last postseasons they played. So if you're going to bring up SGA, Embiid and Middleton, it stands to reason it applies to your guys as well. 

2 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Randle is obviously a steal and I like the fit on @THE DUKE’s squad next to Kawhi and Capela.

Yeah, I prioritized getting a rim protector and rebounder in Capela first, and that allowed me to get the more offensively minded Randle to pair with him, and Randle gives me another prolific rebounder and he only needs to be my third scorer after Kawhi and Young.

3 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I'm not the biggest Myles Turner fan, but you could easily do a lot worse. I like this squad a lot too. Gonna trade a lot of 2's for 3's :) 

I don’t think you can run an offense through a typical big man in today’s NBA so I just wanted a rim protector who shoots 3s

1 hour ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

G - Jamal Murray

G - CJ McCollum

F - Jerami Grant

F - LeBron James

C -

Really happy with my start so far. Wanted Grant for some defense and versatility.

Well, we should all be pretty happy about our lineups, we have all of the league's talent and half of the leagues capacity.

I have one specific guy I want as my 5th starter, and I think he will potentially be there when I pick. Scared he won't be though. It's maybe a reach to move up for him now, but I will entertain the idea if anyone is interested. Probably in the 61 to 65 range.