2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

[Bill Burr making fun of sports analysts voice] I'll tell you right now, if the Los Angeles Clippers keep doing what they're doing, they're gonna go down as the best team in the history of the National Basketball Association.[/Bill Burr making fun of sports analysts voice]

Nothing is more perplexing than Ryan Anderson's Home and Away splits. I thought last year was a fluke. Last year he shot 46% from 3 on road games and scored 16 a game. Home games he shot 33% and scored 11 a game. I mean I wish we werent paying the guy 19 million this year, but 19 million for 16 a game and 46% from 3, on over 7 attempts per game, makes me feel better about it. 11 a game and 33%, not so much. 

But this year the trend is continuing. in 2 home games hes averaging 4 points on 25% shooting from 3. in 3 road games hes getting 11 a game on 38% shooting from 3. Its perplexing as to why he struggles so bad shooting at home. 

and its not just since hes joined the rockets, going back years, hes never shoot the 3 ball at a good rate in toyota center. mind blowing. 

So Melo looking pretty damn solid so far with his new team. He just needs to improve his three point shooting, same with PG. But he's been really killing it with the 2nd unit. I'll admit, I didn't think it was a good idea leaving Melo with the back ups, but it has been working. In fact, probably been one of their best units. 

9 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

does ingram always flash as much as he has this game? he's been stellar lol. besides that first defensive series of OT, he's done no wrong since midway thru the 4th. 

It's largely been a matter of consistency with him.

Archived