2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

You're crazy! It's shown that he's made them worse. Maybe it's coaching! But Sabonis was used as a spot up shooter for no reason!

he was roaming the perimeter instead of eating in the paint. Dude is a monsters crashing the boards.. you can't compare Rw impact to Lebron... He neutered them in worse ways than Lebron does his teammates. 

Made exactly who worse? Sabonis was used as a spot up shooter because often times he was playing with Kanter/Adams. Now he is the C and has so much more freedom and spacing. 

Suns, Pistons and Pelicans reportedly had a deal this morning where the Suns got the Pistons 2019 1st round pick, the Pelicans 2018 1st round pick, Omer Asik and Alexis Ajinca, the Pistons got Eric Bledsoe and the Pelicans got Reggie Jackson.

Supposedly those talks are now “dead”. 

But man, that would have been an awesome trade for us. I wonder who nixed the deal.

27 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Suns, Pistons and Pelicans reportedly had a deal this morning where the Suns got the Pistons 2019 1st round pick, the Pelicans 2018 1st round pick, Omer Asik and Alexis Ajinca, the Pistons got Eric Bledsoe and the Pelicans got Reggie Jackson.

But man, that would have been an awesome trade for us. I wonder who nixed the deal.

They should do Bledsoe for Asik straight up and get the pick.

41 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

That’s a pretty good deal for all. New Orleans should put some protections on that pick tho. 

1 hour ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

That would have been a solid trade for Phoenix and Detroit.  Meh on the New Orleans side unless that 1st rounder is lottery protected the next 3 years and then turns into 2nd rounders.  Getting out of Asik's contract is nice, but Jackson's isn't much better.  He's just a little more useful of a player.

Not surprising that the Warriors have a sluggish start against the Spurs.  Seems to happen every time.  We'll see if they can come back (I'd bet a lot of money they will) like they did last season.

Man if the Spurs just had 1 more real threat along with Leonard.

47 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Not surprising that the Warriors have a sluggish start against the Spurs.  Seems to happen every time.  We'll see if they can come back (I'd bet a lot of money they will) like they did last season.

Man if the Spurs just had 1 more real threat along with Leonard.

lma?

Archived