2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

35 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Dubs vs TWolves tonight>>>>

T-Wolves have given us some issues the last few years and Butler will only help them. Should be a fun game.

Rammy will forever hate on Kawhi for all those PG debates back in the day....But soon enough he will start hating on his "Prince."

Kyrie going to cook Lonzo or nah?

Paul George is awesome, and aside from the Mavs and Kawhi, I've never found myself rooting more for a team/player than Paul George and the Pacers in '12-'13 vs. the Heat in the playoffs.

But.....the comparison really isn't even close.

46 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Houston fans hating OKC is so funny I love the petty.

Will Barton should be in the 6 MOY race all year

why wouldnt we dislike OKC? Our Star player came from there, weve meet them in the playoffs a few times since then. Then you had Westbrook and Harden battle for MVP last year. Its a rivalry. 

12 minutes ago, grubs10 said:

I am blown away by Andre Drummond flipping the switch this offseason on his free throw shooting.  Who ever he worked with this offseason is a gawd

He and Capela both.  Really interesting.

2 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Yeah John Lucas has done a great job developing Capela's free throws.  I see Lucas practice with Capela before every Rockets home game I attend and it's paying off.

Capela hit like 70% in the D League before going to the main roster. Also averaged like 16/10/2 or something. So he was capable of hitting a high %. 

59 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I think its especially cool because the story on him as a prospect was that he was incredibly gifted but is lazy and doesn't have the work ethic.  5 years later even after he has made his money hes making improvements on his biggest weakness that a lot of big men his size are never able to correct.

Archived