2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

There's no way in hell I would trade Markelle Fultz right now unless I was going to get the #1 overall pick in the 2018 NBA Draft.  The Sixers are in a very unique position - because it seems like they have two elite players who are still very young.  There's no need to make hasty moves right now because the team isn't contending for a championship this season.  I would let this season play out and see what I could do in free agency/2018 draft.  Keep Fultz.

8 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

After adamantly believing the Celtics will beat the Cavs, I think while the Celtics still have a good shot, that the C's offense isn't good enough for a 7 game series to keep up.  The C's are going to have one or two games where they can't make any baskets, and the Cavaliers will have Lebron to bail them out.  C's in 7 but not as confident any more.

Next year, if Lebron is still in CLE I think Celtics comfortably take the East.  Ignoring the addition of Hayward, Brown/Tatum look like they're one, maybe two years away from being legit all stars and being capable of carrying an offense for stretches.   

That and I think Ainge goes all in next year and gets us some scoring off the bench.  Not convinced he makes a move this year.

@sdrawkcab321

Overall agree. But hope your wrong about bold. 

L Williams would really help this second unit. Or someone like that.

7 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

One of Steph or Kyrie won't make 1st team this year.  One of Durant/Giannis won't make it either. 

kyrie shouldn't get 1st team, he's been good, but it's been inflated by a great surrounding defense. once again, stevens is doing an amazing job. lock for COY imo. 

steph easily over kyrie for 1st team. kyrie 2nd team.

this is my 1st team all NBA up to this point:

G: Steph Curry

G: James Harden

F: Giannis Antetokounmpo

F: Lebron James

C: Anthony Davis

13 minutes ago, IrishGreen said:

kyrie shouldn't get 1st team, he's been good, but it's been inflated by a great surrounding defense. once again, stevens is doing an amazing job. lock for COY imo. 

steph easily over kyrie for 1st team. kyrie 2nd team.

this is my 1st team all NBA up to this point:

G: Steph Curry

G: James Harden

F: Giannis Antetokounmpo

F: Lebron James

C: Anthony Davis

isn't Cousins having a better year?

Archived