2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He played well but he was hitting wide open shots. Wasn’t exactly pulling up on guys like KD. 

oh come on jesus christ

okay so let's play the literal game. unless you're pulling up on guys like kd, you have a role player ceiling 

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

oh come on jesus christ

okay so let's play the literal game. unless you're pulling up on guys like kd, you have a role player ceiling 

I’m not saying he’s a role player. But he hasn’t proven anything with his shooting. Lebron wasn’t even guarding him. 

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’m not saying he’s a role player. But he hasn’t proven anything with his shooting. Lebron wasn’t even guarding him. 

what does it matter about his shooting? there are plenty of guys in the league that are more than role players that aren't great shooters. 

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

what does it matter about his shooting? there are plenty of guys in the league that are more than role players that aren't great shooters. 

Why do you keep bringing up him being called a role player? I didn’t say he was. all I’m saying is he hasn’t proven he could shoot well because he was getting wide open shots. 

Archived