2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Just now, Bianconero said:

Does he not cut it for religious reasons ? @jfinley88

If that's not the case, I question his drive to be great bc that's clearly distracting him at some capacity 

i think he's holding out on cutting it because everyone clowns him for his hair, so he'd like be losing if he cut it. if i had to guess. i dont get it. it's not a religious thing though, he started doing it in high school because of a winning streak or something. 

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

i think he's holding out on cutting it because everyone clowns him for his hair, so he'd like be losing if he cut it. if i had to guess. i dont get it. it's not a religious thing though, he started doing it in high school because of a winning streak or something. 

I'm honestly shocked that not one coach has recommended that he cuts that for his development sake

Kid can't even hit a FT and that's 1000% a reason 

3 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

up until this year the ball or his hand was nipping his hair on like half his free throws. now he actively kinda tilts his head back so it doesn't hit it lol.

he's also just not good though. 

On 2017-12-29 at 5:53 PM, Texansfan713 said:

one has the luxury of being in the east.  rockets would run through the east like the cavs are doing.  raptors would be a 2nd round team at best in the west. 

Lazy 

Rockets would also lose to the Cavs 

Rockets may also be a second round team in the west 

Raps 1-0 vs the Rockets 

12 hours ago, Bianconero said:

I'm honestly shocked that not one coach has recommended that he cuts that for his development sake

It is so dumb. He trying to get his thing like harden with the beard. But he wont ever be good with that hair. 

Archived