2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

2 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Absolute BS. How can you review and call a foul on the review?

I thought they were reviewing who last touched the ball before it went out of bounds but turns out they were reviewing who committed the foul. I didn't see any foul though

3 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

I thought they were reviewing who last touched the ball before it went out of bounds but turns out they were reviewing who committed the foul. I didn't see any foul though

They didnt even blow a whistle like it was a foul. Refs just absolutely blew that call. Pure stupidity. 

When/if Giannis develops a long range game, doesn't have to be a knockdown shooter just being at Lebron's level as a shooter would suffice, he is going to be the most unstoppable offensive force and probably have an argument as best player in the league. We got two guys in him and AD right now who I really don't think have a ceiling. They're the only 2 players at the moment, along with Bron obviously, who I could picture challenging the GOAT title. Am I saying they will? Very doubtful, but man it's scary to think how good they each can be (and how good they already are considering they're just 22 and 24, respectively). 

24 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

When/if Giannis develops a long range game, doesn't have to be a knockdown shooter just being at Lebron's level as a shooter would suffice, he is going to be the most unstoppable offensive force and probably have an argument as best player in the league. We got two guys in him and AD right now who I really don't think have a ceiling. They're the only 2 players at the moment, along with Bron obviously, who I could picture challenging the GOAT title. Am I saying they will? Very doubtful, but man it's scary to think how good they each can be (and how good they already are considering they're just 22 and 24, respectively). 

Giannis had a nice little jumper tonight but that was the only one he hit IIRC. The shots didn't look bad and, outside of the FT airball, they all looked like they had a shot. It's coming along slowly but it's coming along regardless. He's gonna be unreal here soon.

1 hour ago, bkobow05 said:

Limited athletes always are. Just ask Malcolm Brogdon. Brooks is a damn fine basketball player.

thought you weren't a fan? remember kinda arguing w/ someone about him pre-draft 

edit: nevermind, went differently in my head. 

Archived