2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Just now, jfinley88 said:

it's wild nobody gave anything better? mudiay deal probably made them take a lesser deal. 

i guess if yall werent going to keep him, better to get a high second rounder. he's way better than Mudiay rn IMO 

Just now, champ11 said:

i guess if yall werent going to keep him, better to get a high second rounder. he's way better than Mudiay rn IMO 

yall pretty much got better value for mudiay too lol. god dammit. honestly tired of watching payton even play so not too mad about the ****ty value. 

21 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Having David griffin  on NBA tv trade deadline was an awesome idea. He breaks it down great. 

What did he say?

and I think what would keep Lebron is bringing in Trae Young in 

and the only way to do that is to keep the Brooklyn pick 

2 minutes ago, brownie man said:

What did he say?

and I think what would keep Lebron is bringing in Trae Young in 

and the only way to do that is to keep the Brooklyn pick 

Actually I think getting a rim protector like Bamba would fix their problems more.  They don't need a small scoring guard, they need defense.  

7 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Is Cleveland more attractive to LeBron now?

Yes, they got better and younger which I'm sure he was hoping for. Also got rid of some guys he wasn't getting on with. 

These trades in a way remind me of the year the Cavs traded for a bunch of players at the deadline in like 08. They got West/Wallace/Smith/Wally/etc. Just completely revamped the roster and it worked out well for them. They came super close to beating the Celtics in the 2nd round. 

Archived