2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I think Clint Capela has a chance to win the award, especially if the rockets get the 1 seed. Top teams always get more looks and Capela has made a huge jump. Especially if he puts up a few more of these 23/25 games. 

he has a "chance" but not a huge one. It's Oladipo's to lose.  He has been amazing this season. I'd vote Greek Freak over Capela too.

14 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

It's possible with Hill's contract only guaranteed for $1 million after next season.  Portland would be motivated by saving payroll so Cleveland would have to take another bad contract like Meyers Leonard or Evan Turner.

Cleveland receives:
CJ McCollum
Meyers Leonard/Evan Turner

Portland receives:
George Hill
Jordan Clarkson
Ante Zizic* (If Turner instead of Leonard)
2018 Brooklyn 1st Round Pick

That would piss off Lillard.

I could also see the Cavs moving Love in the offseason. But they are going to have a lot of options with that pick, especially if it falls in the top 3. This is going to be a epic race to end the season lol. There's like seven teams that have a shot at finishing with the worst record in the league. 

13 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

idk how but yes

Good drafting and scouting. Bruno was the swing and miss pick. This roster is 11 deep. No one sucks. It's wild watching a game and all the starters could be out and I'm thinking wow I like what I'm seeing there is no weak link it's surreal. 

Archived