2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Harden has been a beast against post-ups this season. Opponents have hit just 34.8 percent of post-up attempts against him, the third-stingiest figure among 73 guys who have defended at least 50 such plays, per Synergy Sports. He loves to poke at the ball from behind; a full 18 percent of post-ups against Harden have resulted in turnovers, one of the highest such figures in the league.

1st team all defense 

2 hours ago, iLikeDefense said:

So excited for the Nuggets big 3 in Murray, Harris and Jokic. If Millsap can give us what he was with the hawks I think we can do some damage.

Best young core in the NBA. In my biased, but reasonable opinion

15 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

That core wont make the Nuggets nothing more as a middle of the pack team in the West like the Grizzlies during the Conley, Gasol and Randolph days.  Nuggets need to find a way to get a star.

I think the nuggets three have a significantly higher ceiling than those three, but it is difficult to become a true contender so we will see. Jokic is a star right now. Murray is 20. Dame Lillard was playing in the big sky conference at Murray’s age

23 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

That core wont make the Nuggets nothing more as a middle of the pack team in the West like the Grizzlies during the Conley, Gasol and Randolph days.  Nuggets need to find a way to get a star.

I think the Nuggets core has more potential. This is my opinion but Jokic will be better than Prime Gasol, Harris is super duper efficient at 23 years old and Murray looks like a star in the making at 20 years old. They need to find a way to get a length SF and a better bench.

21 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

The Denver trio will be much better offensively than the Memphis trio.  Hell, they already are better than the Memphis trio ever was offensively together.

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Definitely top 3 along with Philadelphia and Boston (assuming Boston counts with Irving, but he's about to turn 26).

Generally I think of young guys as 25 or younger so he's still eligible for me for the time being.

Archived