2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

23 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Nuggets and Bucks are even with Tyler Zeller on the floor and Nuggets are +20 when Thon is playing. Lol.

Thon needs to go. He's such a liability and it's incredibly obvious that he's nothing. 

We suck at drafting 1st rounders. 

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Unreal numbers from Jokic and 3 point shooting. I'm guessing he got a ton of assists off of those 3 pointers where he just hands the ball off and sets the screen? Can't wait for freedawk to get those highlights up.

Jokic was all over the floor tonight.  Had a few highlight reel assists and just flat out dominated on offense.. defense on the other hand... but when you put up a 30/15/17 stat line who cares.

44 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

IT is gonna be lucky to get the MLE

If a team can get him to sign "cheap" and convince him to be the 6th man, he'd be a HUGE get for any playoff team.

That'll never happen though. I love IT but he has huge little man syndrome, he'll never accept a "bench" role again. 

IT will have to take a one year deal and then hope in 2019 he could get a multi-year deal around 12-14 per season. That is the most I see a team paying him. At that time he will be a 30+ year old with some injury concerns and a huge defensive liability? Good luck with that. 

Really does suck that he's a shell of the player he was last year. He has no bounce and can't even beat bigs to the rack anymore. Any chance he's ever back to full health? 

10 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Thon needs to go. He's such a liability and it's incredibly obvious that he's nothing. 

We suck at drafting 1st rounders. 

Damn I was really high on him. Maybe he needs to go to the g league for a bit. He’s still got a lot of raw potential. Needs to add some strength. He was never going to be ready by year 2. 

Archived