2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

4 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

imma laugh if we end up with the 1 seed.  we got a pretty rough stretch coming up but like my man KG said

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

See Cleveland was able to be lazy because they didn’t have legit competition in the east. GS can’t be lazy with the way the Rockets are playing this year. 

8 hours ago, billking said:

GS needs to stop giving up these early leads it's a bad habit of not playing with full intensity or something else is happening but I don't like Pachulia in the starting lineup he is just too easy to expose for other teams.

Don't worry, I'm sure Kerr will roll out Bell once he gets back healthy…. Or at least he will in the playoffs. He already started Bell against CLE on Xmas. 

Rockets have a great shot at staying at the #1 spot. Already have the tiebreaker and Kerr is going to start sitting guys down the stretch. But at this point I'd rather face the Spurs in the 2nd round than the Thunder anyways. Those boys are a problem. 

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

imma laugh if we end up with the 1 seed.  we got a pretty rough stretch coming up but like my man KG said

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

we exit the all star break with 15 of 16 against teams either in the playoffs or in the hunt for the playoffs. Its going to be a tough stretch for sure. 

we kick it off with a 3 games in 4 nights with the Wolves, and then probably the worst back to back you can play location wise with Denver and then Utah

10 of our next 14 are on the road as well. Good news is that 8 of our last 11 are at home, and 6 of those 11 are currently out of the playoffs

16 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Don't worry, I'm sure Kerr will roll out Bell once he gets back healthy…. Or at least he will in the playoffs. He already started Bell against CLE on Xmas. 

Rockets have a great shot at staying at the #1 spot. Already have the tiebreaker and Kerr is going to start sitting guys down the stretch. But at this point I'd rather face the Spurs in the 2nd round than the Thunder anyways. Those boys are a problem. 

Spurs probably arent going to be the 3 seed when all is said and done unless they get Aldridge and Leonard back pretty soon

56 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Spurs probably arent going to be the 3 seed when all is said and done unless they get Aldridge and Leonard back pretty soon

Even so, it will be the TWolves in the 2nd round, not the Thunder. 

Thunder vs Spurs in the 1st round if Leonard is back? Sheesh......

Looking at the 76ers remaining schedule, they have some tough three or four game road stretches, but man they have a pretty favorable schedule. They have only one more loss than the Wizards (4th seed) and are only two games behind. How high could they rise? 4th seed? 5th seed? 

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

yeah? 

Sure looks like it so far. Small sample size but 20.3 ppg/8.3 reb/8.7 apg on 57/50/83 shooting.

Took the Jazz down to the wire last night in his first game with Booker back (no Tyson Chandler either). His defense has been pretty good too.

If we can keep him around on a 4 years, ~$40 million or so type deal sign me up. Worst case he's an elite backup if we end up with a Luka Doncic or Trae Young.

Archived