2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Just now, Troy Brown said:

maybs they can't even attempt to double team from there???

It's so much harder to defend him on the wing opposed to the top of the key. It becomes harder to double him and his step back is pretty money from that area of the court.

8 hours ago, champ11 said:

The blog boy comments didn't really bother me tbh but he was generally whiney on the pod. I mean the fact that he doesn't think media watches the games is idiotic. 

Well given the way the media and fans analyse games can’t blame him for criticising them. Like the way media analyses sports and a lot of fans is just annoying. 

14 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Wait...he said that?

Yeah towards the end of part 2. I had to double take. Somebody specifically brought up a few guys including Zach Lowe as guys who knows basketball and KD said something like "pfft come on man no they f'n don't know basketball man, stop using analytics all the time."

6 seed would likely be vs Cleveland and 7 seed may be against a Boston team sans Kyrie so maybe the one team who talks all the time about how they’d beat Cleveland if they had a shot at them in the playoffs are trying to avoid them?

9 hours ago, champ11 said:

The blog boy comments didn't really bother me tbh but he was generally whiney on the pod. I mean the fact that he doesn't think media watches the games is idiotic. 

If the media and regular joes think it's okay for them to criticize athletes, I'm not sure why it's not okay for athletes to fire back.

16 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

If the media and regular joes think it's okay for them to criticize athletes, I'm not sure why it's not okay for athletes to fire back.

Saying Zach Lowe doesn't know anything about basketball is worse than saying Kevin Durant is bad at basketball.

Durant didn't fire back at anything. 

Archived