2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Just now, El ramster said:

Wtf The sixers have won 10 in a row? 

Last L was against Indi. :D 

Yeah, they had all of our tough games in the first 50-60 games of the season. They've also grown together as a unit and added depth so now they aren't losing games they maybe shouldn't anymore, but instead closing them out. Fun fact, the Sixers have the 5th best PPG differential in the league.

8 minutes ago, Danger said:

Yeah, they had all of our tough games in the first 50-60 games of the season. They've also grown together as a unit and added depth so now they aren't losing games they maybe shouldn't anymore, but instead closing them out. Fun fact, the Sixers have the 5th best PPG differential in the league.

I've been watching and wondering despite the Pacers winning like crazy we've been in 5th this whole time. 

But it seems like both Clev and Philly decided to ball out. Da hell.

11 minutes ago, Danger said:

Simmons averaging a triple double over the past 10 has certainly helped. Even with the Embiid injury, we are good enough to beat the teams we should. Need Embiid for playoffs. 

45 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Who has the tiebreaker between Nuggets and Pelicans? A win by the Nuggets today and they are only one game back. Pelicans slipping big time to close the season. 

is it head-to-head? DEN has won 2 out of 3 if so.

DEN also has the better conference record by a couple games, so probably DEN.

21 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

they arent "stuck with him".  morey has a good track record at getting out of "bad contracts"

Good luck dealing him with no significant young assets or any notable draft picks.  They can't trade their 2018 pick, because they already dealt it which means the earliest pick they can attach to him is their 2019 1st, which projects to be 25+. Those kind of picks don't really have that kind of value.

6 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I think that's because more teams are tanking earlier and harder. 

I think it's more so that there's no longer that gauntlet of western conference teams that there used to be. Alot of them have dropped off to some extent and I don't think the teams that have stepped up are as good. 

Also alot of key injuries. 

Archived