2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

9 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Pretty ridiculous final sequence where Millsap just lost control of the ball with 5 seconds, down 3. Bucks' inbound pass then got picked off by Murray, who went straight for the 3 and got fouled. 

I turned it off as soon as Millsap lost it. Good win DEN!

8 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

You're better off with our pick, anyways. We'd just blow it on another 45 year old turd.

Is that what the rooting against the Bucks stuff is still about lol? I mean, we're bad, but we're not missing the playoffs at this point.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Is that what the rooting against the Bucks stuff is still about lol? I mean, we're bad, but we're not missing the playoffs at this point.

We just need to be the 7th or 8th seed and the pick translates.

8 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

morey traded nothing to get cp3.  like i said,  never underestimate morey.  

lol those situations are so different. LA knew CP3 wanted to leave, it was either he signs somewhere and they get nothing or they trade him to Houston and get some usable assets in return.

Ryan Anderson is not playing well in Houston outside of his 3 point shooting. He’s always been a doormat defensively, and Houston rarely utilizes his surprisingly decent post game. 

Beat case scenario is a team takes a risk on getting your like 2019 and 2021 1st’s hoping Houston isn’t good by 2021. Even that’s a stretch, his contract is one of the worst in the league.

Archived