2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Just now, Bianconero said:
3 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

everything about him tbh. i dont know how people can watch him and not think such. him and ezekiel elliott make my spine tingle more than anyone in sports really. just feels like some nerd tryna be like kobe w/ the way he acts on the court and what not. just the vibe i get. continually doing the ice in the vein thing like every time i see him play... like how zeke does that feed me thing every single time he carries the ball. get that cringe **** outta here imo lol. and not just that he does so many little things that just come off as try-hard w/ how he acts.. at least like more than any NBA player i've seen. 

Lol, did he DM your girl or something 

trust me man im embarressed about the amount of unsubstantiated hate i have for a fellow ive never met. one that im older than too. goddammit. im not changing though. i dont get it. him or me tbh. i think im slowly realizing im not gonna amount to **** & these hater tendencies are beginning to really invade my subconscious thought processes. whoops

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

trust me man im embarressed about the amount of unsubstantiated hate i have for a fellow ive never met. one that im older than too. goddammit. im not changing though. i dont get it. him or me tbh. i think im slowly realizing im not gonna amount to **** & these hater tendencies are beginning to really invade my subconscious thought processes. whoops

I love you

2 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

Stick to your guns my man. Love it. 

1 hour ago, jfinley88 said:

smugbiden.png Stick to your guns, I respect it.

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I never realized how good joe ingles was until recently. That dude can ball. 

One of the best defenders in the NBA. 

But teams guard him terribly in the PnR. Don't think I've ever see him drive off the PnR but teams always give him the pocket pass. I would go over and have the big stay close to the roll man and make Ingles drive.

Also once teams start figuring out the Jazz sets and game plan to stop them I think they are gonna struggle.

Archived