Titans Fan inquiring about Kevin Johnson

1 hour ago, Airness McNairness said:

I come in peace Dog Pound... We reportedly signed CB Kevin Johnson a few days ago. Noticed his PFF grades weren't so good, but read some things about him being solid as a nickel guy for y'all last year.... Y'all mind taking the time to give a little insight on him?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

He was sort of invisible. Type of guy you barely even notice when hes out there type of thing. I think he could be fine as a decent #3 or #4 CB but if your asking him to play every down thats probably a bad sign. Decent depth piece. 

thanks man... I think he's coming in to be our nickel guy or at least compete with a rookie for the spot. 

1 hour ago, Airness McNairness said:

thanks man... I think he's coming in to be our nickel guy or at least compete with a rookie for the spot. 

Right on, he doesnt get a bunch of pass breakups or Ints but your also never yelling at him for constantly getting beat. He's just..... there lol He'll be fine for you guys in that role

Edited by AkronsWitness

He came to us a highly graded slot corner

He was reportedly good all if camp until he split his liver. We were all excited for his return and we were underwhelmed. I cant remember him making many plays on the ball, he missed some key tackles and was terrible on the outside.

All of our secondaryblooked poor bar ward and harrison. He will probably play better for you guys because if he doesnt he is below jag level. 

He was kind of at best invisible because our depth problems and injuries had us having special teams only guys getting exposed at CB a lot.  When you noticed him it wasn't good. I know he was a good nickel corner for the Texans a few years ago.  Probably ideally your 4th corner. 

Edited by Rod Johnson