FFMD 21 Eagles War Room: Round 7.240 Dazz Newsome WR UNC

EaglesPeteC

19 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Texans take Surtain

Chiefs likely going Slater or OL in general

Cowboys likely Horn.

Dont know what Giants are thinking possibly Parsons? but I am pretty confident we will have either Waddle and/or Smith sitting there at 12

Sources have said Chiefs are moving up for O-Line, and it also makes sense. Slater seems like the obvious pick IMO

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I really don't want it to be Horn TBH. I'd almost rather we just roll the dice on Farley.

Explain. 

Real chance he is CB 1 come draft day. Solak did a mock after the trade and have Eagles picking Horn over Smith and Parsons. He thinks he is a pretty ideal fit for the defense 

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Explain. 

Real chance he is CB 1 come draft day. Solak did a mock after the trade and have Eagles picking Horn over Smith and Parsons. He thinks he is a pretty ideal fit for the defense 

I've never been a fan of those super late risers in the draft, especially not this year without the combine to justify it. Maybe it's to my own detriment, but I just don't vibe with those players who get hyped at the right time. Unfortunately it's like a team getting hot in baseball, they might not actually be the best team, but if the they get things going at the right time they can win it all. In the case of the NFL I feel like players who are good get overscrutinized and if the hype train on players gets going for certain people at the right moment, they just get overdrafted. 

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

I've never been a fan of those super late risers in the draft, especially not this year without the combine to justify it. Maybe it's to my own detriment, but I just don't vibe with those players who get hyped at the right time. Unfortunately it's like a team getting hot in baseball, they might not actually be the best team, but if the they get things going at the right time they can win it all. In the case of the NFL I feel like players who are good get overscrutinized and if the hype train on players gets going for certain people at the right moment, they just get overdrafted. 

Is it late risers or is it nfl draft people starting to learn who the nfl really likes vs who they like? 

1 JAC 1   D-0421 Trevor Lawrence QB
2 NYJ 2   D-0450 Zach Wilson QB
3 SF 3   D-0239 Justin Fields QB
4 WAS 4   D-0423 Trey Lance QB
5 CIN 5   D-0182 Ja'Marr Chase WR
6 MIA 6   D-0263 Kyle Pitts TE
7 DET 7   D-0333 Penei Sewell T
8 HOU 8   D-0330 Patrick Surtain II CB
9 KC 9   D-0125 DeVonta Smith WR
10 DAL 10   D-0464 Jaylen Waddle WR

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Parsons, at least we'll draft a good LB in FFMD

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Horn, positional value

Some good LBs will be there Rd 2 or we could move up slightly for them.

I really want Parsons, but can't guarantee a CB will be there.

🤔