Do you get your gas delivered?

mission27

Do you get your gas delivered?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do you get your gas delivered?

• Yes, sometimes
    • Never

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 1:51 AM, domepatrol91 said:

I have AAA Plus, like $100 /year I think. They will bring me gas and charge me pump price with no fee. Pretty nice to have. Never needed it though. 

Love having AAA. Towings are over $100 pretty much every time, with AAA it's free. Locked your keys in your car? AAA, it's free. Need a jump start and nobody is around to help? Free with AAA. Tire flat and it's pissin down rain? Free with AAA. Pays for itself if you use it like.... once. Also gets you lots of travel and lodging discounts. 

Pretty much a must have forever once it's saved your butt a couple times. 

State Farm does the same thing for their auto people and you can get discounts through state farm too. (though discounts through my employer for anything are WAYYYY better.

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 10:56 PM, riceman80 said:

Seriously? Is there anything left in the world that isn't delivered? This boggles my mind. Then again, the worst traffic ive seen is rush hour in Phoenix so I can't say if it might be a nice fallback in a large metro area

You aren't kidding. Moved from Charlotte to Arizona last year (Tempe and currently Gilbert), Phoenix and the surrounding areas are atrocious with the traffic.

Honestly I never knew this was even a thing. Stopping for gas is just something that I do when I'm on the way to someplace else. I could see the appeal if you somehow found yourself at your home and your tank is nearly empty and you know you won't make it to the nearest station... but then I question how you got yourself in that predicament in the first place.

Can't imagine ever really using this service tbh.

27 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

but then I question how you got yourself in that predicament in the first place.

My buddy ran out of gas on the freeway. Says he just didn’t check for hours and hours, totally forgot until his van just died.

but I agree. I have no idea how someone allows that to happen. Cars 101, children know cars need gas.

6 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

My buddy ran out of gas on the freeway. Says he just didn’t check for hours and hours, totally forgot until his van just died.

but I agree. I have no idea how someone allows that to happen. Cars 101, children know cars need gas.

How do you not see the fuel gauge or the warning light that comes on? Something seems fishy about that...

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

How do you not see the fuel gauge or the warning light that comes on? Something seems fishy about that...

I have no idea. He says he just never checked. Just cruising on the freeway til it died. 

Never got more of an explanation xD

intoxication is the only thing I can imagine, but I can’t imagine him ever driving like that, I’ve never even seen him drink.

i think he might just be, well, touched in the head

Archived