Which 6 skill players would you take for a dream team?

Kiwibrown

Current (I’m biased):
QB- Lamar Jackson
RB- Derrick Henry
TE- George Kittle
TE- Darren Waller
WR- Julio Jones
WR- AJ Brown

Lamar and Henry would prove to be a dynamic rushing attack force. The TEs and and WRs are all terrific blockers with a wide catch radius and freakish athleticism. Lamar would certainly be able to have an MVP type passing season with those weapons as well.

It would also be the kind of high powered offense that would provide plenty of ability to grind the clock and earn any defense I have plenty of time to rest on the sidelines to be well rested and ready to feast once they hit the field.

Lamar the passer can continue to be doubted, but he’d have multiple targets that thrive over the middle of the field where he’s at his best. Defenses will have to pick their poison with Lamar or Henry on the read option, yet in the event that they over commit to stopping the run formidable YAC threats would be abound. Than lastly Julio Jones is that savvy veteran receiver that can do it all at a high level and simply produces. He’d I’m sure be hungry for a ring and would be able to provide great leadership to push the unit. Kittle can be the energy driver for the unit.

QB: Steve Young

RB: Barry Sanders

RB: Earl Campbell

WR: Randy Moss

WR: Jerry Rice

TE: Rob Gronkowski 

I like the dual threat of a Steve Young, and his chemistry with Rice is a given. Added Sanders and Campbell for a nice one two punch at the running back position with a guy capable of taking off for a long run at any time and a guy that is about as good as a powerback as I have seen making him excellent in short yardage situations. Three different kinds of receivers as well that can help with this team at all levels of the field. 

Edited by NeptunePenguins