Building the Browns (Season 3)

ReggieCamp

23 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Seriously though, in watching that video you’ve got to come away pumped about how Owusu-Koromoah carries himself. He’s got crazy strong granddad energy.

This FO does a good job of identifying dudes who aren’t idiots and just show up and play ball.  

• Like 2

19 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This FO does a good job of identifying dudes who aren’t idiots and just show up and play ball.  

I mean, our head coach reads off stat sheets postgame with an excited tone inflection as a pep talk...and the team EATS IT UP. Then again:

kfdmcs4cyma41.jpg?auto=webp&s=9a10a93dff

59dv2g.jpg

• Like 2

I watched all 3 episodes this weekend. Good show and also interesting about the draft. Has anyone said what they are doing to do with the area they had the big stage? Isn't that right between two parking lots behind the stadium? Also are they going to keep those helmets they used to line the walkway? That would be cool. 

edit: lol there is literally a post that I didn't read yet about this area. LOL

Edited by JDD

Couple of things I picked up from the new BtB. 

1. JOK is going to eventually lead the defense. The clip of him taking notes and the huddle breaking are just glimpses into that old man mentality that I think is going to make him a key piece for a while. 

2. Hudson and Callahan 1-1 is a dream teaching scenario.

3. Woods being magnetized by the young DBs is a good sign. 

4. I really hope I can get to training camp this year because the DT room is going to be a bloodbath for playing time. 

5. Stefanski seemed a little more playful in this vid than in the past. Think he knows he’s got an ideal situation right now. Freddie Kitchens deprived us of all this. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...